BY Jamie Bogert
on Feb 09, 2015
Nothing says I love you more than gift bags full of hand-crocheted flower pens, mosaic portraits of friends made from crushed bottles of their favorite sodas, and personalized 5,000 word essays on why they’re so great. But if you’re low on spare time and you’re not Leslie Knope, we’ve gathered 13 other ways to celebrate the true day of love—Galentine’s Day.
1. Name A Roach—Why get your bestie a cheap BFF necklace from Claire’s when you can ... Read More
BY BUST Magazine
on Dec 24, 2014
Bring The Boho Vibe This Winter
1. Roam in style with a tan tooled-leather bag, crafted in Uruguay. Jubileo Backpack, $225, SABRINATACH.NET
2. Tell your fortune with a star sign medallion. Capricorn Garnet Zodiac Wheel Necklace, £12, MEANDZENA.COM
3. Crown yourself with a golden garland, handmade in Oregon. Gold Leaf Headband, $45, BLOOMDESIGNSTUDIO.ETSY.COM
4. Lovely lace lingerie from Kiwi brand Lonely. Flora Bra, $80 ... Read More
BY Samantha Albala
on Sep 03, 2014
You are the coolest and best friend you'll ever have, so why not celebrate that and find some sweet stuff to mail yourself? Everyone loves getting packages and these days subscription boxes are the perfect way to show yourself you care. Peruse this list and find the perfect package that will make you do the happy dance! Or, I suppose you can get one of these subscriptions for a good friend, too.
1) FabFitFun: A fitness and beauty subscription for every ... Read More
BY Mary Rockcastle
on Jun 30, 2014
Graduation season is upon us which means one thing: graduation parties galore. Amongst the plethora of yard games and buffet style food lines, there’s one thing that drives me crazy, and that is finding the perfect grad gift. Whether it’s the young girls I used to mentor graduating high school or my best friend in the world graduating from college, the thought of finding them an appropriate gift baffles me.
Using my extensive resources (asking my mom ... Read More
BY Michelle Beiter
on Apr 24, 2014
My heart just exploded through my ribs. If this video of a grandfather being surprised with an English Bulldog puppy/pile of chubby wrinkles doesn’t make you smile just a little bit, then I don’t know what to tell you. What I can tell you is that his tearful, raspy cries of joy, “ Oh my gawd, holy jesus! Oh my gawd, hello sweetie!” will have you making grabby hands at the nearest soft object and clutching it to your chest!
We ... Read More