NYC Apply old
2008 BUST Holiday Craftacular - NYC Application Form
BUST Magazine's Holiday Craftacular is a massive holiday shopping bonanza running from 10am until 8pm at the Penn Plaza Pavillion in NYC, featuring over 200 crafters, DJs, drinks, and dancing. Shoppers can get jiggy with “Jingle Bells” as they browse through hundreds of the best in handmade gifts and winter wares, from handbags and ornaments to jewelry and cards. BUST Magazine will be hand-picking over 200 of the most unique and talented crafters from across the country to attend. Click here for more information about the NYC BUST Holiday Craftacular.
A vendor table at the BUST Holiday Craftacular costs $250. To apply to become a vendor at the NYC BUST Holiday Craftacular, please do the following:
1) Complete the application form, below, by November 7, 2008.
2) Pay the non-refundable $10 application fee. To pay by credit card online, . You may also pay by check or money order made payable to BUST Magazine (c/o Craftacular, 78 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10011). Payment must be postmarked by November 7, 2008. Your application fee will be used as a deposit towards your booth fee, if you are accepted as a vendor. If you are not accepted as a vendor, your deposit will not be refunded.
That's it! We will notify all applicants of their status on November 14, 2008.
You should use your mouse or TAB key to move from field to field within the form.
Some browsers may cause the form to be submitted prematurely if you use the ENTER key.
* indicates a required field
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)