539 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02116
Looking for the 2016 BUST Holiday Craftacular? Head here.
The BUST Craftacular celebrated the holidays with a DIY bash in Boston to kick off the season with a very special Local Saturday. The event was held on November 28th and 29th in the gorgeous South End neighborhood at the Boston Center for the Arts Cyclorama. The event had over 100+ of the trendiest handmade craftspeople selling unique gifts, toys, jewelry, street wear, cosmetics, delectable food and more.
Free early-bird goody bags went to the first 300 shoppers, featuring a free copy of BUST Magazine’s latest issue and awesome swag from Schmidt’s Deodorant, NK Henry, GOBLINKO, Penguin Publishing, and Queer Threads
- We made our own summer-ready headpiece at our flower crown bar
- We cuddled with kitties once again at Broken Tail Rescue’s Cat Café, back by popular demand, with cats so cute, you had to have their photo taken by Pop Zoo: Custom Pet Portraits
- We created custom holiday cards thanks to local card company Crumple + Toss
- We jammed to a DJ set by Maura Johnston
- And ofcourse, immortalized our best ugly sweaters at the Ugly Holiday Sweater Booth (the uglier the better).
Tickets were available at the door and admission was only $3 (and free for ages 12 and under).
Questions? Email the team at