My blog...art, LGBT issues, poetry and fiction.
Latina mom of two. Keep house and work as an ICU nurse. When not busy with that... I am usually on my blog writing about life as a Latina, my culture, my kids, family, babywearing, breastfeeding, and everything in between.
Misma provides Latina perspective on pop culture, style, news, and politics. We love to hear from our readers.
I am a Chicana married to a white guy living in Singapore. I have two dogs, Lord Stanley and Little Joe. I have a voracious appetite for shoes, coffee, books, dessert and late night intellectual conversations with my husband. I started this blog because I ...
On Newsstands Now: Aug/Sept 2014
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Wed. 24 Sep, 2014 (9:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:00 am - 9:00 am)
- Thu. 25 Sep, 2014 (8:25 pm - 9:25 pm)
- Fri. 26 Sep, 2014 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)