My blog...art, LGBT issues, poetry and fiction.
Latina mom of two. Keep house and work as an ICU nurse. When not busy with that... I am usually on my blog writing about life as a Latina, my culture, my kids, family, babywearing, breastfeeding, and everything in between.
Misma provides Latina perspective on pop culture, style, news, and politics. We love to hear from our readers.
I am a Chicana married to a white guy living in Singapore. I have two dogs, Lord Stanley and Little Joe. I have a voracious appetite for shoes, coffee, books, dessert and late night intellectual conversations with my husband. I started this blog because I ...
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Fri. 24 Oct, 2014 (All day)
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Fri. 21 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm