Calling all Sweet Valley High readers! You can now have your face illustrated just like Sweet Valley High favorites Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield and friends! James L. Mathewuse, the illustrator behind the covers of Sweet Valley High, is now taking your requests. Consultations are free and portraits start at $200.
In celebration of this exciting opportunity, we put together nine of the endless ways you can be your own Sweet Valley High cover star.
1. Grab your bestie and your shiniest lip-gloss, and strike a pose.
2. You can always go for the sassy, throw-some-shade pose if corny smiles aren’t your thing.
3. If your friend can’t come for a consultation, get a portrait with their portrait.
4. Maybe you and your significant other want to create something special.
5. Commemorate an important and/or awkward time from your life.
6. Make solo-portraits the new selfie.
7. You don’t have to smile if you don’t want to.
8. You can even throw in a prop.
9. Celebrate how you’ve changed!
More from BUST
‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child’ Cast Photos Have Emerged And We Are Amped!
‘Powerhouse’ Liliana Lovell Talks About Coyote Ugly And How It Changed Her Life: Bust Interview
‘Ghostbusters,’ ‘Lady Dynamite,’ And Winona Ryder: Bust’s 10 Best Bets For June And July