Every year, we keep track of our most-read articles and compile them in one place for your reading pleasure. This year is a little different, because not only is it the end of the year, it’s the end of the decade. We have 10 important reads that cover topics including toxic femininity, death doulas, the Cornflake Christians, and more.
So, here are our top reads of 2019—which you should read again!
10. “Derry Girls” Is The New-To-Netflix TV Show You Should Be Watching by Verena Hutter
9. The Best Sex Positions For Thick-Thighed Babes by Dr. Carol Queen
7. Is “Toxic Femininity” A Thing? by Katie Anthony
6. These Activists Are Fighting To End Female Genital Mutilation by Allie Lawrence
5. Death Doulas Guide People Through The End Of Life by Kris Bradley
3. A Call-In To White Feminists About “Surviving R. Kelly” by Dr. Sami Schalk
2. Emma Thompson Pulls Out Of Upcoming Film After The Hiring Of A Known Sexual Harasser by Allie Lawrence
1. You’ll Never Understand “Russian Doll” Until You Understand The 12 Steps by Anne O. Nemas
See you next year! Have a Happy New Year!
More from BUST