The season is upon us and instead of rummaging through your closet for that old scented candle (as parodied on this week’s episode of SNL), why not join us at the BUST Craftacular in Brooklyn on December 10th and 11th to get your hands on some local, artisanal jewelry. I for one am drooling over these:
1. Check out this sultry decolletage necklace by Carpenter Hill.
2. This embroidered pin-up necklace by BeeBeeBrooklyn.
3. A topical cuff by The Curated Gift Shop
4. A dramatic drip choker by I Still Love You NYC
5. Energizing crystals by Stitch Prism
6. A subtle ring by FOLKLORIC
7. These dainty, real flower earings by Kate Koel
8. How about this maximum minimalist choker by Up In Arms
Find all these vendors and more at BUST Craftacular at Brooklyn Expo Center (72 Noble Street Greenpoint, Brooklyn) on Saturday and Sunday, December 10th and 11th, from 11AM to 7PM. For more info, click here.
MORE FROM BUST