This hot little magazine-that-could has been telling the truth about women’s lives for the last 25 years. Think you know what makes BUST the best? Then take the quiz!
1. BUST was founded in 1993 ?by _______.
a. Debbie Stoller, Laurie Henzel, and Marcelle Karp
b. Laurie Henzel, Michael Lavine, and Michael Levine
c. Emily Rems, Callie Watts, and Meredith Felt
d. Tracie Egan, Elizabeth Carey Smith, and Molly Simms
2. Which of the following has not been a tagline for BUST?
a. “Voice of the New Girl Order”
b. “Girls to the Front”
c. “Strong Enough For a Man But Made For a Woman”
d. “For Women With Something To Get Off Their Chests”
3. Which celebs have been on the cover of BUST twice?
a. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler
b. Amy Sedaris and Björk
c. Kathleen Hanna and Krysten Ritter
d. All of the above
4. The founders of BUST created the magazine while working together at what TV network?
a. Animal Planet
d. Manhattan Neighborhood Network
5. Who was the first celebrity to appear on the cover of BUST?
a. Gloria Steinem
c. Missy Elliott
d. Thurston Moore
By Emily Rems
This article originally appeared in the June/July 2018 print edition of BUST Magazine. Subscribe today!
Answers: 1. a.; 2. b. ; 3. d. ; 4. c. ; 5. d.
More from BUST
BUST Will Celebrate 25 Years On August 28!
Come Celebrate Our 25th Birthday With The BUST Team And Erykah Badu
Erykah Badu Is BUST’s Cover Star For Our 25th Anniversary Issue