Sometimes having enough time to pull together a costume can be frustrating, and since Halloween is fast approaching, here are some DIY ideas to help you pull something together last minute. So whether you’ve completely run out of time, or would just rather play with makeup than fabric, know that painting on a scary face is much cooler than having to run out to a Halloween superstores (especially when you have to get bombarded by all the “sexy” costumes)! So throw on your favorite black duds, pick a Halloween style, and run with it!
Click on the photos below to watch the tutorials and have a Happy Halloween!
(Above) 1. A Breakfast at Tiffany’s Zombie by Michelle Phan, because nothing is classier than gore!
2. A skull-tastic tutorial by sokolum79 to get in touch with your inner Skeletor or what have you.
4. A more classic “bug zombie” by Madeyewlook to go with any clothing you desire! Because if you’re a zombie you can do whatever you want.
5. Get out an old leotard and paint on a Black Swan face by Kandee Johnson to remind your friends of this creepy movie.
6. Amaze and confuse your friends with a zipper face by BeautifulYouTV.
7. Eeek! American Horror Story’s Twisty the Clown by Kayla AHSHagey.
8. An awesome optical illustion”face in a face” by Promise Phan.
Do you have other scary makeup ideas? Share them in the comments below!