June is Pride Month, and there are LGBTQ/queer pride parades, parades, and other events in cities and towns all over the country. Whether you plan to display your LGBTQ pride at a huge parade or in the comfort of your own home, here are some DIY ides to make your celebration as awesome (and rainbow-filled!) as possible.
1. Good old-fashioned tie-dyeing works on basically any fabric, and is a great way to add a bit of rainbow to your existing wardrobe!
2. If you’re celebrating in your own house, a rainbow balloon arch is a easy and fun decoration!
3. Delicious rainbow cupcakes!
4. For something more permanent: rainbowify your canvas shoes!
5. A knitting project (…maybe for next year’s pride?) for if you want to bring your puppy to the parade!
6. Sweet summery rainbow fruit kabobs!
Read more from Bust.com