As people become more open-minded, non-traditional weddings are becoming increasingly popular, and there are now websites dedicated to planning these unique ceremonies. Brides are no longer afraid to show of their killer tattoos or flaunt some color. From ditching the white to wearing track shorts, these fearless brides have made us fall in love with non-traditional weddings all over again. Scroll down for some amazing inspiration!
1. This beautiful couple jumping the broom.
2. These stunning brides who showed off awesome tattoos and matching bouquets.
Alexandra Wallace Photography
3. These happy brides who ditched traditional wedding attire.
Allison Andres Photography
4. These blissful brides who understood that less is more.
Christopher Charles Photography
5. This bride who wasn’t afraid to show off her killer tats.
Erin Jean Photography
6. This beautiful couple who totally killed it with their vintage attire.
7. This happy bride flaunting her awesome ink.
8. This adorable couple who loves denim.
Jade + Matthew
9. This glowing bride who wore the most beautiful magenta wedding gown.
10. This fearless bride who wore black and got married at the Museum of Natural History.
Jessica Schilling Photography
11. This smiling bride who proved that white dresses are boring.
12. This laughing bride who totally rocked it at her Harry Potter themed wedding.
Mon Petit Studio
13. These gorgeous brides who were the definition of class.
Olya Vysotskaya Photography
14. These two brides wearing a beautiful white dress and and an epic tux.
Renee Hollinshead Photography
15. These brides with matching haircuts and lovely smiles.
Sascha Reinking Photography
16. This daring bride who totally rocked the black with her husband.
Sugar and Spice Photography
17. This bride wearing a sparkly golden dress and flaunting her beautiful tattoos.
18. These brides who have the most amazing matching tattoos.
19. This happy bride who has the most amazing hair.
20. This joyful bride and her husband who weren’t afraid to get married in athletic attire.
21. And finally, this fierce bride who ditched the white and rocked the most beautiful flower garland.
Vivian Chen Photography