Every year, we keep track of our most-read articles and compile them in one place for your reading pleasure. This year we have 10 important reads that cover topics including trans healthcare, postpartum parties, the orgasm gap, and more.
So, here are our top reads of 2018—which you should read again!
10. DJ Khaled, Oral Sex, And The Orgasm Gap by Samantha Mann
9. On Being Fat In Ways White Girls Don’t Understand by Savala Nolan Trepczynski
8. Buck Angel On What Every Trans Man Should Ask His Gynecologist by Buck Angel
6. Dear White Sisters: Please Don’t Misuse Beyoncé by Savala Nolan Trepczynski
5. If Men Fear You, Let Them by Kylie Anderson
3. On Aziz Ansari And “Bad Sex” by Katie Anthony
2. Skip The Baby Shower And Throw A Postpartum Party Instead by Marisa Mendez Marthaller
Top photo: vintage via Flashbak
More from BUST