Spring is here, and we are finally showing some skin again, so we’ve rounded up a few products that use flower power to help you get your glow on. These balms, salves, oils, and creams will make you feel and smell like an au naturale Queen.
1. An eye cream that uses floral stem cells to battle puffiness and dark circles. Acure Chlorella & Edelweiss Stem Cell Eye Cream, $19, acureorganics.com
2. You’ll be feeling like you took a dang Hawaiian vacation after covering yourself in this oil. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Oil, $8, target.com
3. Aside from major color, this stain packs honeysuckle and safflower extracts. glo.minerals Powder Cheek Stain, $26, gloprofessional.com
4. A bottle of rich rose hip facial oil that kicks dry skin’s ass. Jane Scrivner Intense Rose Hip Oil, $45, janescrivnerusa.com
5. Chamomile extract makes this old-school hand cream extra-nourishing. Herbacin Kamille Hand Cream, $2, herbacin.com
6. A steam mixture packed with dried blossoms that’ll purify and deep-cleanse. Fig & Yarrow Spring Herbal Steam, $16, figandyarrow.com
7. Delivers soothing moisture with the help of chamomile extract. Dermelect Rapid Repair Facial Moisturizer, $38, dermelect.com
8. A clarifying floral toner that refreshes oily skin. Herbivore Botanicals Lavender & Geranium Balance Facial Toner, $24, herbivorebotanicals.etsy.com
9. This heady, handmade scent comes in a cowrie shell. Roots Rose Radish Jasmine & Clarysage Solid Perfume, $50, rootsroseradish.com
10. A multipurpose botanical balm that’s a cult fave with some history; it was invented in 1895. Smith’s Rosebud Salve, $6, rosebudperfume.com
By Molly Simms
Photographed by Sarah Ann Ward
This story originally appeared in the April/May 2014 print edition of BUST Magazine.
Subscribe now and get this shit delivered right to your mailbox!