Another Halloween has come and gone, which means that now there is only one thing to do: Monday-morning celeb costume stalking. From Kim K. going as herself, to Viola Davis’ daughter wearing the cutest costume in the world this year hit a new high of creative with a side dish of hilarious (here’s looking at you, Katy Perry). Check out the celebs who did Halloween extra right:
1. Ellen DeGeneres as “Karla Kardashian,” the long-lost member of the fam.
2. Josh Duhamel and Fergie as Karl Lagerfeld and Choupette (his cat)
3. Kelly Sawyer and Jessica Alba as Romy and Michele
4. Kat Dennings as Comic Sans, “THE WORST FONT IN THE WORLD,” as she wrote on Instagram, with Josh Groban dressed as an Owl.
5. Katy Perry as a “mic drop.” Boom.
6. Keke Palmer as the late Aaliyah.
7. In the peak of her famous narcissistic ways, Kim Kardashian as Kim Kardashian. “Still fits,” she wrote on Instagram, about the Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy dress that everybody hated when she wore it the first time around in 2013. “I think I nailed the Kim K Costume.”
8. Neil Patrick Harris with husband David Burtka and their 5-year-old twins Harper and Gideon took Halloween to a galaxy far, far away in these Star Wars costumes.
9. P!NK with her husband Carey Hart and daughter Willow as the cast of E.T.
10. And last, but definitely not least, the best costume of the year goes to Genesis, Viola Davis’ 4-year-old daughter, who dressed as her mom for Halloween. Davis captioned the photo: “So…..the Elsa costume? Didn’t work for her. The Pirate? A no go. So she finally said, “I just want to be YOU mommy!” So… uhh….this is ME.” So.Freaking.Cute.
Photos via Instagram/@katyperry, Instagram/@theellenshow, Instagram/@fergie, Instagram/@JessicaAlba, Instagram/@katdenningsss, Instagram/@kekepalmer, Instagram/@KimKardashian, Instagram/@nph, Twitter/@Pink and Facebook/Viola Davis.
More from BUST