Protect your toes from rain, snow, slush and everything else with these six waterproof kicks.
1. This boot's inner fleece is made entirely from recycled bottles. Wear the shoe as is, or turn the top down to expose the lining. It's like two feel-good boots in one.
2. This is basically the Miley Cyrus of shoes. You can't take your eyes off that tongue.
3. Weather the storm in style with these lumberjack-inspired boots.
4. These closures and buckles have a steampunk vibe, and they also help the boots fit snugly on your lil' paws.
5. When you take the classic Converse, make it waterproof, and add a shearling lining, it becomes the shoe equivalent of letting Missy Elliott drop a verse on an already good song. In other words, perfect.
6. These faux-fur trimmed babies have traction so no one will catch you slipping.
By Callie Watts
This originally appeared in the February/March print edition of BUST Magazine. Subscribe today!
More from BUST