It’s not a crime to steal the styles from Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries is the most feminist detective series on TV, thanks to its badass protagonist, Phryne Fisher. In gritty, glamorous 1920s Melbourne, Miss Fisher (played by Essie Davis) refuses to get married, drives a car, unapologetically takes many lovers, solves murders, and always looks damn good doing it. Cop her killer look here-—and be sure to catch the third season of the show on Netflix this September.
1. Joanna Hope Sequin Mesh Top, $71.95, simplybe.com
2. Siena Ring, $60, and Sassari Necklace, $200, cocoajewelry.com
3. Chiffon Bell Bottom Wide Leg Trousers, $27.99, stylemoi.nu
4. Miss Fisher “Phryne” Lipstick, $28.50, missfisherscostumeexhibition.myshopify.com
5. Vintage Pin Cloche Hat, $90, villagehatshop.com
6. Mary Jane’s Earrings, $42, uncommongoods.com
7. Art Deco Style Champagne English Rose Beaded Diamond Lattice Fringe Scarf Coat, $200, unique-vintage.com
8. Paris Fringe Dress, £79, gatsbylady.com
9. T Strap Black and Gray Polka Dot Cone Heel Shoes, $63.50, bluevelvetvintage.com
Article By Callie Watts, Photographs courtesy of Every Cloud Productions (Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries) and Kate Lacey (trousers, ring, necklace, and earrings)
This article originally appeared in the Aug/Sept 2015 print edition of BUST Magazine. Subscribe today!