BUST's Feb/Mar 2015 Issue featuring the stars of Broad City!
Here at BUST, February means just one thing: Galentine’s Day! And who could be better to ring in the season than real-life BFFs Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer of the hilarious Comedy Central hit Broad City? Inside, we’ve got even more girl-gang goodness with a fashion story starring plus-size supermodel posse ALDA, true tales from single women who’ve adopted, and a hilariously un-Cosmo-like quiz to find out “What Kind of Slut Are You?” All this, plus an interview with SoKo, Tim & Eric, and The Walking Dead's Sonequa Martin-Green make Feb/Mar a must-have issue!
Table of Contents February/March 2015
Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer of Comedy Central’s hilarious hit Broad City bro down and act up. By Bridgette Miller
When a pelvic exam turns up surprising results, a teen grapples with what it means to have a little something extra. By Lisa Gunn
True tales of domestic adoption from brave single moms who chose to go it alone.
By Jennifer Chen
Actress Sonequa Martin-Green keeps hope alive on The Walking Dead.
By Sabrina Ford
WHAT KIND OF SLUT ARE YOU?
In a world where every woman can easily be labeled as wanton, this quiz helps us celebrate our pussy power.
By Callie Watts
Sultry sportswear modeled by the plus-size superstars of the ALDA collective. Text by Erika W. Smith, Photographed by Danielle St. Laurent, Styled by Laura Michael
- French indie-rock darling Make Love Not Porn storms our shores; The Lady Project minds their own business; Make Love Not Porn diversifies the tech world; and more.
- The Hotness: It’s a pop culture party and you’re invited. By Emily Rems
- Pop Quiz: Mary J. Blige raises the bar. By Emily Rems
- Boy du Jour: For a good time, call Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.
By Sabrina Ford
- Bra-ometer: Lady news you can use. By Kara Buller and
- Pop Tart: Jennifer Lawrence takes relatability to the next level. By Wendy McClure
- Style tips from fashion blogger Kristina Uriegas-Reyes; eye-popping temporary tattoos; Nubian Skin gives “flesh-tone” a makeover; and more.
- Good Stuff: Feed your need for tartan and tweed. By Stephanie J.
- Booty Call: Our fave prods of the season. By Callie Watts
THE BUST GUIDE
- Music: Reviews; plus the return of Sleater-Kinney!
- Movies: Little Accidents happen to Song One under the Clouds Of Sils Maria.
- Books: Reviews; plus cookbooks based on rad TV shows.
- Make Love Not Porn; and more.
- Questions for the Queen: Herpes without condoms and weed lube with ‘em. By Dr. Carol Queen
- One-Handed Read: On a July Night.
By B. Tully