Amy Poehler is a poetic noble land mermaid and a comedy queen. Who isn't obsessed with her? But what do you get for the Amy Poehler fan that has already read Yes Please twice and owns every season of Parks and Recreation? You know, your friend that has waited hours for the chance to see her at Upright Citizen's Brigade, constantly says "Uteruses before Duderuses," threw a Galentine's Day party, has 5,000 Candles in the Wind as their ringtone, and has seen every Amy Poehler interview on YouTube. Or maybe I just described you?
Never fear, there are plenty of unique gifts out there for the Amy-obsessed person in your life. If Leslie Knope is the reason they have the strength to get out of bed in the morning, gift them something on this list and they'll love you forever. And I won't judge you if you buy all these gifts for yourself.
1. This inspiring coffee mug is a great morning motivator.
2. Remember what's important with this "Ovaries Before Brovaries" wall art.
3. This one's DIY: make a Mac and Cheese Pizza for your pal!
4. This L'il Sebastian ugly christmas sweatshirt will make any girl the belle of the ugly sweater ball.
5. Sharpen these Parks and Recreation pencils and let your creativity flow.
6. This "I love you and I like you" necklace is the perfect gift for the Ben to your Leslie.
7. Get your flair game on with these Parks and Rec buttons.
8. Wear this Pawnee Goddess badge with pride.
9. Let your priorities be known with this phone case.
10. This keychain is the perfect way to tell the Ann to your Leslie how you feel about her.
11. In true "Treat Yo Self" spirit, buy yourself this bling.
12. Let your mama know she's rad with Mean Girls tumbler.
13. Spruce up your apartment with main mantra from Amy Poehler's memoir.
Image Via NBC/Parks and Recreation
More from BUST
Madeline Raynor is a New York City-based writer. She is a Blog Editor at BUST. She has written for Splitsider, The Billfold, Death and Taxes, Mashable, Indiewire, and Time Out New York. She loves all things Tina Fey. Word to the wise: her first name is pronounced with a long “i,” like the red-haired girl from France. Follow her on Twitter @madelineraynor_.