And the winner is......
Our readers have spoken, and it seems that Mr. Paul Rudd is the clear choice for the BUST Man of the Week!
Here are some reasons to love him:
- Tousled hair
- Winning sense of humor
- He'll be co-starring with BUST cover girl Rashida Jones in the upcoming comedy My Idiot Brother (2011)
- His parents were Jewish immigrants from England. His original family surname, "Rudnitzky," was shortened by his grandfather.
- Tom Waits is his favorite musician
- He attended the University of Kansas.
- He was a DJ at Bar Mitzvahs before his career took off.
- He's married to Julie Yaeger.
- Their son is named Jack Rudd (b. 2006).
- He's friends with Jon Hamm one of our other nominees.
- He is a self-described "mega-fan" of the TV show "Lost" (2004). He volunteered to interview "Lost" star Emilie de Ravin, whom he has never met, for "Interview Magazine" because of his love for the show.
- He's also a Kansas City Chiefs fan.
Listen to his NPR Interview to hear that sexy (?) Kansas accent.
You can also see Rudd on the big screen in Dinner for Schmucks (opens 7/30)
- And don't forget to send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org!