I don’t know about you, but I’m still wearing a broken “smashing ceilings” election pin that a friend found abandoned on the ground in the early hours of November 9th, which I forlornly attached to my coat. It’s probably about time for a new one.
Fortunately there will be plenty of stylin’ patches and pins to offer at BUST’s 11th Annual Craftacular in Brooklyn on December 10th and 11th. The two-day event will be full of jewellery, art, t-shirts, stationery, food, music, and of course feminist memorabilia so you can effectively designate yourself a feminist to the world.
Here are a few of our favourite feminist pins and patches from some of the amazing vendors you will find at the BUST Craftacular. Make sure you check out the full list of vendors here- badge lovers shouldn't miss Girl Pin Gang, a collective of around 60 women and gender-queer pin and patch makers, who will be with us in Brooklyn on December 10th.
1. My Cup of Tea pin by Modern Girl Blitz
2. Don’t Tell Me to Chill pin by Life Wife Press
3. FEMINIST patch by Hissy Fit
4. Fight Like a Grrrl by CreepyGals (as part of Girl Pin Gang)
5. Femme Ain’t Frail patch and pin by Curly Sue (as part of Girl Pin Gang)
6. Feminist Kill Joy Sweater Brooch by Modern Girl Blitz
7. SLAY patch by Wildflower and Co
8. Hair Collection pin set by Coloring Pins - “Adding A Bit More Color to the Pin Game” (as part of Girl Pin Gang)
9. Ugh. I Spy Your Bullshit badge by BanannaBones (as part of Girl Pin Gang)
10. Feminism Means Equality patch by Cat Coven Shop
11. Foods Before Dudes patch by Candy Dolls Patch (as part of Girl Pin Gang)
Make sure to click here to see what else is going on at the Craftacular this weekend!
More from BUST