We know you’re busy kicking ass at whatever you do in the world, and we wouldn’t dare expect anything less from you. But all that ruling so hard can get in the way of some good ol’ internet reading, right? We got you, girl. Here are our top five stories from the week:
1. Several brands are stepping up and embracing body diversity, both in their ad campaigns and in their products. We’re especially excited about these six.
2. What can we say? Ladies just rock harder. These tribute bands are totally worth checking out. They also have the best, punniest names anyone can think of.
3. Everyone’s favorite poet can now be found gracing the corners of snail mail (you know that thing of where you had to use a pen and paper...which are those things used for writing...oh forget it). Stamps are small, but they’re a huge way to honor the late, great Maya Angelou.
4. You heard right—someone is finally doing a premium cable series about our founding mother Gloria Steinem. Can you guess who’ll be playing her?
5. While it was sad to say goodbye to one of our favorite feminist characters this week, we’re grateful to the creators of Parks and Recreation for giving us Leslie Knope. Check out our favorite moments from her over the years here. Enemies of fairness and equality, hear my womanly roar.
Image c/o NBC