Get pumped for the craftiest, sparkliest, and coolest shopping event of the season, the Spring BUST Craftacular! The indie craft fair will be in full swing both Saturday and Sunday, May 6th and 7th, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at a brand new indoor venue on the Brooklyn waterfront, the Greenpoint Terminal Warehouse, located at 73 West St, Brooklyn, NY. Admission is only 3, and the first 150 attendees each day get free swag bags! Skip the line and buy your ticket online here and follow the event on Facebook to get updates. Need a ride? We’ve got you covered with a 10 LYFT credit on your first ride, with code: BUSTCRAFTACULAR.
So tell your girlfriends that this event is NOT to be missed! It is the perfect spot to pick up handmade and clothing, jewelry, art, accessories, makeup, bath and body products and other gems from the area’s most sought-after vendors. Oh, and be sure to check out all the FREE stuff like our nail art bar and craft classes. We'll also be running special workshops to support our ladies who skate and are artists, so grab your board, portfolio or gear and come get nasty with the women and friends of BUST!
Check Out our FREE And Affordable Activities
- Bring your denim jackets/T-shirts/patches: Prinkshop will be hosting a DIY screenprinting workshop where activists can jazz up their gear with resistance slogans (Both days 2PM-4PM).
- Bring your Skateboard: We’ll be running skate workshops for girls of all skill levels hosted by GRO and Gnarmads. (All day both days)
- Bring your black book or portfolio: Lady graffiti legend turned powerhouse art director Claw Money will review women’s work while they get manicures of the iconic claw (Saturday only 3PM-6PM)
- DIY Manicures with FLOSS GLOSS
- Make ‘n’ Take Bath Salts for Mom hosted by BUST
- Portrait Painting by Akane Ogura
- Evolutive Tarot readings with Maria Soledad
- Jam out to DJ's like DJ Barbie all day
Support Badass Activist Vendors
Social justice minded ladies will have the opportunity to support an array of philanthropic and progressive vendors including:
- Google Ghost, a company who’s viral “Nasty Woman” T-shirt has already helped raise 130K for Planned Parenthood
- House of Correia, Earth-friendly makers of Feminist Apparel, proud makers of BUST Magazine’s line of #resistance gear
- Believe Me, a company donating 30% of their proceeds to the NYC Alliance Against Sexual Assault
- Hissy Fit CVLT, and Nasty Ribbons, two brands featuring feminist flair
- Chan + Krys, a company with a zero waste ethos and a sustainable business model
See all of our fabulous vendors here
Snacks and Foodtrucks In The House
For updates about the event be sure to follow us on Facebook
Check out the Craftacular website for more information: http://bit.ly/1oZpgrh