Buffy The Vampire Slayer has re-entered many people's lives thanks to our lord and savior Netflix. As your significant other forces you to watch the musical episode for the thirtieth time, take some time to order them the perfect Buffy Valentine.
1. Print out this nifty set of Buffy cards and cut them up, elementary school Valentine’s Day party style.
2. If you are looking for something a little higher quility and didn't wait until Valentines Day to think of geting a card, you should order from The Feminist Bakery.
3. You'll spike more than their heart with this card from ExGirlfriendsCards.
4. You know what they say: Couples that brood together stay together...until they have sex and one of them turns evil because of a gypsy curse. Tell them how much you love brooding for them with this card from SweetGeeks.
5. Nothing says "ILY" like novelty Buffy and Angel Earrings.
6. Show them you care and think about their safety by giving them this groovy Mr. Pointy Necklace from AmbergDesigns.
7. Stake them where it counts with this necklace from CreativeTsuara.
8. Give the gift of snuggles with this awesome Sunnydale pullover from TVmerch.
9. This plush Mr. Pointy from ThreeDegrees is a cuddly AF alternative to a teddy bear.
10. This "Welcome to the Hellmouth" throw pillow from Craft Encounters is the perfect accent piece for the chosen one in your life.
11. Weapon magnets from Paul Bova mean it's real.
12. Give your Valentine the means to create some angsty Buffy-inspired poetry with magnetic words from Logophiles Anonymous.
13. Show them you want to be there for coffee in the morning with these Sunnydale High mugs from Famedazed.
15. Angel, Buffy and Spike are muggin' on these mugs that show the world's broodiest love triangle from ByCandleLight27
I hope these gifts will help you to show your favorite Buffy fan that you know you have better taste in significant others than Buffy, you would absolutely bring them back from hell to save them from eternal torture and you love them so much you would totally lock them up in the library every full moon.
Happy Slayentines <3
More from BUST
Adele Is On The Cover Of Vogue, Looks AMAZING
Listen To 23 New Songs BUST Loves This Feburary
Create ArticleMy ArticlesCreate EventMy ProfileEdit My ProfileContributorsCheck-In My ItemsJoomla AdminLogout TICKETS ON SALE: Village Of Love Annual Valentine's Day Planned Parenthood Of NYC Benefit ConcertMaggie is a slightly visually impaired bookworm and consuer of fine Ranch Dressings. Her hobbies include looking at pictures of puppies on instagram and squealing, rewatching episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and perfecting her scarily accurate impression of a chicken. See what she is musing about at @maggiesmusingz