Long before she made a splash on Netflix with her original series Grace and Frankie, Lily Tomlin established herself as a groundbreaking comedy icon on stage, on TV, and on the big screen. Think you know what makes Lily so funny? Then take the quiz!
1. Born on September 1, 1939, in Detroit, MI, Lily’s birth name was _________.
a. Norma Jean Tomlin
b. Lillie Mae Tomlin
c. Mary Jean Tomlin
d. Daisy Mae Tomlin
2. Before her career took off, Lily’s major was _______ at Wayne State University.
b. Computer Science
3. Which of the following awards has Lily won?
d. All of the above
4. Lily married her wife Jane Wagner in 2013, but the pair has been a couple since _____.
5. Complete the following Lily quote: “There will be ___ after death—we just won’t be able to feel it.”
c. gender equality
Answer Key: 1.c, 2.a, 3.d, 4.d, 5.b
Quiz by Emily Rems
Photo: Charles Sykes/Bravo
This quiz originally appeared in the October/November print edition of BUST Magazine. Subscribe today!
More from BUST