The fabulous BUST Craftacular Holiday edition returns to the Brooklyn Expo Center this December 19th & 20th!
The event will host over 200 of the choicest handmade vendors selling unique gifts like, jewelry, home goods, clothing (new and vintage), pottery, indie cosmetics, greeting cards, delicious food, and much more. Tickets are $3 at the door or online.
In addition to shopping you can:
- Learn arm knitting with Stitch 'n Bitch author Debbie Stoller, and make a scarf!
- Have the Haiku Guys & Gals write a unique haiku greeting card for someone special!
- Learn to make samosas and henna design with NY's fair favorite Samosa Queens
- Watch a needle felting demonstration with Jennifer Vansant from Going Gnome
- Join Tenaya Hurst of Rogue Making and help STEM girls make rad wearable LED jewelry!
- Make holiday cards for New Yorkers in needwith holiday expert Felicia Ramos-Peters, Holiday expert!
- Visit Dusty Rose & Friends at our mini vintage fair featuring luxury vintage sellers and stylists!
- Make your own DIY flower crown!
- Have your picture taken at MagBooth's Ugly Holiday Sweater Photobooth!
- Grab a beer at BUST's Holiday Beer Bar!
- Be one of the first 300 people through the door each day and get a FREE GOODIE BAG!
Have a bite to eat: Empanadas from Jessy's Pastries, Korean BBQ from Kim Chi Smoke, Lobster Mac & Cheese from an Artistic Taste, and many more delicious snacks.
AND performances by THAT'S SO RABEN (PUSSYPOWER), ALI GRUBER, AND SHEILA B
Saturday & Sunday
December 19 & 20
Brooklyn Expo Center
72 Noble Street
Corner of Franklin St. & Noble St.
L to Bedford or G to Greenpoint