Are you looking to find a new wardrobe staple, get your hair done, or just enjoy a fabulous day out with friends? Well, the second annual BUST Craftacular’s Primped is coming this weekend to fulfill all your lustful spring shopping desires!
A celebration of intersectional beauty, indie fashion, and vintage flare, the festivities are located at Brooklyn Bazaar (165 Banker Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn) on Sunday, April 19th from 11AM-6PM. Filled with great shopping, lady DJs, food vendors, and lots of free stuff to enjoy, it’s a Sex and the City treat on a Broad City budget. Featuring 65 vendors, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.
Admission is $5 and the first 300 attendees will score a free goodie bag. All day events include:
- Get your hair did at the FREE Braid Bar with stylists from Fringe Salon
- Make a statement at the FREE Charm Stamping Workshops with Brooklyn Charm
- Nail it at the FREE DIY Nail Art Oasis with Floss Gloss
- Have a FREE Mini Makeover done by The Organic Face
-Stitch on at a FREE Knitting Party from Wool and the Gang
- FREE Tarot Readings to start your spring on the right path
- Make a friend and a bracelet at the FREE Friendship Bracelet Station with Sublime Stitching
- Get floral with FREE Make-and-Take Flower Crowns
- Rock some new (impermanent) ink with FREE Temporary Fashion Tattoos from Tattoonie
- Relax with a FREE Hand Massage from Dr. Bronner's
- Put yourself on the cover of BUST Magazine with the Cover Photo Shoot with car2go
Come on and #GetPrimped!
Princess Weekes is a part-time bookseller and a full-time writer with a Master’s in English from Brooklyn College. A former intern at BUST magazine, she has since written articles for The Mary Sue, BUST and maintains her own video channel under the name Melina Pendulum, discussing the intersection of pop culture, feminism and race. She is currently working on a fantasy novel about black witches during the Jim Crow era, while attempting to purchase every liquid lipstick the world has to offer.