Every year, my toes eagerly await the first week in which temperatures hover around 70°. According to weather.com, that won't happen in New York City until May 11th [insert loud groan here]. It's a ways off (don't get me started on the shitty weather the Northeast had to endure earlier this week), but just think-- now you have more time to find the perfect pair of open-toed shoes for the summer. Below are six of our favorites, which you can dress down with shorts, or mix with a dress (we're digging stripes and florals right now) for a fancier look. No ridiculous, impossible-to-walk-in, sky-high heels in the bunch.
1. Field Trip Canvas Two Part Gladiator Sandals, $29.09, asos.com
2. Roman Vamp Shoe, $49.90, zara.com
3. Swagger Ankle-Strap Sandal, $49.95, amazon.com
4. Criss-Cross Boardwalk Sandal, $59.50, madewell.com
5. Tingo T-Straps, $78, anthropologie.com
6. Highsmith T-Strap Sandal, $418 (crazy pricey, but we can dream), stevenalan.com
Pick up our April/May issue to see more perfect-for-warm-weather shoes.
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.