The Twin Peaks revival has been everything dreamt of... and then some. Sure, some of the episodes barely resembled the original show and took place hundreds of miles from Washington state, but they’ve been equal parts incredibly weird and engaging, with gorgeous cinematography, giddy cameos and new players (shout out to Laura Dern and her portrayal of kween Diane), and a winding plot that was so David Lynch, we’re surprised it didn’t implode unto itself.
And now that the finale upon us, we’re a bit bummed. We may not have been able to understand 73% of the things we saw, and we’ll definitely have to go back and watch Fire Walk With Me on loop, but we don’t want to let go of all this bonus Dale Cooper (and all that Dougie).
Luckily, we’ve found some of the best Twin Peaks-inspired gifts to comfort us in these dark times. After all, every day, once a day, you deserve to give yourself a present.
Why have one adorable Funko buddy on your mantel when you can have two?
2. Audrey Horne skateboard deck from the Showtime Store, $54.99
Get some air while paying tribute to everyone’s favorite Lady of Heartbreak, who did not get nearly as much air time as she deserved in the reboot.
3. Twin Peaks Coloring Book by HeyJoeyItsEstelle on Etsy, $9.44
No, you can never have enough adult coloring books.
4. Great Northern Hotel keychain by AllThingsHipAndCool on Etsy, $8.99
Don’t send this one back to Benjamin Horne.
Decorate everything with these quirky and cute pastel stickers.
6. 'Fire Walk With Me in the Black Lodge” Poster by Saul's Creative on Etsy, from $19.75-$197.94 (varies by size and framing options)
We dig this graphic take on Dale Cooper’s trip to the original Upside Down.
7. Twin Peaks Unisex Tank on Society6, $22
Coop’s head floating in the madness of the Black Lodge never looked so good.
8. Double R Diner coffee mug from Hot Topic, $12.90
Pie sold separately.
9. Twin Peaks brooch from SayonaraBaby on Etsy, $7.32
As if this pin isn’t perfect on its own, Sayonarra Baby’s about me page says, “We started our little store with the idea of creating those things that ourselves would like to wear, inspired by our favorite movies and TV series, by video games, by feminism.” We love them already.
10. Custom Vintage Denim Jacket from SERGIObySERGIO on Etsy, $280.69
This splurge is worth every penny.
11. Black Lodge dress by GateauPoule on Etsy, $57.36
Did we find the perfect piece for a Lynch die-hard? Quite possibly.
The owls are not what they seem here...
13. Black Lodge limited edition candle via Showtime, $20.00
Smells like another dimension, won’t cause your arms to bend back.
14. The Secret History of Twin Peaks on Amazon, $20.39
Accept all the help you can get.
15. Welcome to Twin Peaks tin tote from Entertainment Earth, $14.99
You won’t be able to carry your lunch in these metal boxes until October, but we think making your co-workers jealous of your leftovers is worth the wait.
16. Twin Peaks greeting cards pack from Lady No Brow, $4.59
Get what you want, just like Audrey.
And, of course, all of the Log Lady-related pieces of your dreams:
More from BUST
Emily Krauser is an entertainment journalist, storyteller, blogger and road tripper with a Lorelai Gilmore-level caffeine addiction. Visit her website at honestlyemily.com and follow her on Twitter and Instagram @gosugarhighgo.