The BUST Craftacular is back in time for your Spring jewelry needs, so take off the scarf and put on a statement necklace. From gems to repurposed materials, there are a plethora of options!
1. Palomino Jewelry, Ostrich Collar with Labradorite
2. Galanta Jewels, Gold Dipped Spirit Quartz Pendant
3. Ozma Autonomy, Real Black Widow Necklace Sterling Silver Handmade Maneater
5. Kate Koel, Geometric Gold and Black Necklace
6. Venessa Yanow, Red and Blue Shoelace Necklace
Check out the details of the BUST Craftacular Spring below. Come along for two days of shopping delight- come for the handmade and vintage clothes, art, accessories, and beauty products, and stay for the snacks, tunes, and good times!
More from BUST
Miriam Mosher graduated from Smith College before moving to New York where she is a writer by day and beer maven by night. She is a proud feminist, a champion of the semicolon and an avid thrifter. See more from Miriam at Bushwick Daily and Two Cities Literary Review.