For the besties in your life who live like it’s Halloween 365 days a year, consider doing your holiday shopping at BUST’s 11th Annual Craftacular in Brooklyn on December 10th and 11th. From pins to patches, jewelry to home decor, this two-day event will be your one stop shop for the witchy babes in your life. Here’s a sneak peek the must have occult finds from some of the vendors that are attending the BUST Craftacular — we’re certain that they will put a spell on you.
1. Thistle And Spire CONSTELLATION BODYSUIT from Wanderlust Lingerie, $88
2. Seaglass and Italian Leather Necklace from MSpring, $48
3. Once, Twice Zine by Chloe Wilson from Carpenter Hill, $18
4. Phrenology Head Hand Embroidered Wall Decor from BeeBeeBrooklyn, $20
5. Lips Patch from Hissy Fit, $5
6. Slightly Spooky by Memento Mori Goods via Girl Pin Gang, $10
7. Woman of Darkness Enamel Pin by NYXTURNA via Girl Pin Gang, $12
8. Witch Please Enamel Button from Hissy Fit, $6
9. Magickal Protection T-Shirt from Cat Coven, $28
10. Creature of the Night Dress from Cat Coven, $35
11. Cat Coven Back Patch from Cat Coven, $12
12. Creature of the Night Pillow-Gold from Cat Coven, $40
13. Yin Yang Earrings from I Still Love You NYC, $30
14. Internet Goddess Choker from I Still Love You NYC, $55
15. Sigmund the Bat from City Fritters, $50
16. Spooky Banner Sticker from Modern Girl Blitz, $2.75
If you loved any of these gifts suited for the spooky sister in your life, don’t be shy to stop by BUST’s Craftacular at The Brooklyn Expo Center on December 10th and 11th from 11am-7pm. After all, there’s no better place to do all of your holiday shopping than an exposition of the best crafty vendors from around the globe.
Photos via Wanderlust Lingerie, MSpring, Carpenter Hill, BeeBeeBrooklyn, Hissy Fit, Memento Mori Goods, NYXTURNA, Cat Coven, I Still Love You NYC, City Fritters, Modern Girl Blitz
More from BUST
8 Sassy Pieces Of Jewelry For Your Bestie...Or Yourself
11 Stocking-Fillers For Your Feminist Bestie This Holiday Season
Truffles, Booze, And A Spiralizer: 9 Gifts For Your Favorite Foodie
Support Feminist Media!
During these troubling political times, independent feminist media is more vital than ever. If our bold, uncensored reporting on women’s issues is important to you, please consider making a donation
of $5, $25, $50, or whatever you can afford, to protect and sustain BUST.com. Thanks so much—we can’t spell BUST without U.