Dedicated to the art of originality, 1016 is a landing page for all things that interest me: women's issues, books, shopping, food, relationships, media plus the occasional shameless plug.
Daily dose of hooker boot feminism, snark, pop culture and cinema.
Womanist 1. From womanish. (Opp. of “girlish” , i.e., frivolous, irresponsible, not serious). A black feminist or feminist of color. From the black folk expression of mothers to female children, ” You acting womanish,” i.e., like a woman. Usually referri ...
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)