Are you ready to #GetPrimped? The second annual BUST Craftacular's Primped is coming! The indie fashion, beauty, and vintage fair for stylish rebels is coming back to Brooklyn Sunday, April 19 with tons of great shopping, and lots of FREE stuff to do.
$5 admission gets you loads of great vendors selling the best in indie and handmade clothing, accessories, bath and beauty products, curated vintage, and creative food. The first 300 attendees score a FREE goodie bag stuffed full of great swag! Plus, this sweet stuff will be going on all day:
- Get your hair did at the FREE Braid Bar with stylists from Fringe Salon
- Make a statement at the FREE Charm Stamping Workshops with Brooklyn Charm
- Nail it at the FREE DIY Nail Art Oasis with Floss Gloss
- Have a FREE Mini Makeover done by The Organic Face
-Stitch on at a FREE Knitting Party from Wool and the Gang
- FREE Tarot Readings to start your spring on the right path
- Make a friend and a bracelet at the FREE Friendship Bracelet Station with Sublime Stitching
- Get floral with FREE Make-and-Take Flower Crowns
- Rock some new (impermanent) ink with FREE Temporary Fashion Tattoos from Tattoonie
- Relax with a FREE Hand Massage from Dr. Bronner's
- Put yourself on the cover of BUST Magazine with the Cover Photo Shoot with car2go
Sign up below to get on our email list so you can keep up with all the BUST Craftacular's Primped news. Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.