Big Freedia Wants You to Feel Yourself
Queen diva Big Freedia has done it again. “Feelin’ Yourself” is one catchy-ass hit from the upcoming LP The Idol. The best bounce artist in the biz raps, twerks, and dances in the middle of a boxing ring, all the while managing to not get punched in the face by the two battling ladies. The New Orleans-based rapper commands her audience to “Step into the ring if ya feeling yourself!” and looks damn good while doing so. Turns out a lot of people are feelin’ themselves, because in the end the crowd jumps into the ring to show off their own dance and twerk moves.
P.S. Be on the lookout for Big Freedia’s new reality show!
Photo via Indyweek.com
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 8:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (All day)
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)