BUST Magazine's February/March Issue Featuring Cover Gal Jessica Williams
Table of Contents Feb/Mar 2016
When I Found Out My Ex is Trans, It Changed Me Too
One woman’s story of reevaluating her romantic past after finding out the truth about a lost love. By Hallie Lieberman
- DIY tech queen Limor Fried; Rad Fatty Merit Badges; sex-selective abortion spies infiltrate India; and more.
- Pop Quiz: Ready For Hillary. By Emily Rems
- The Hotness: Watch this, read that, go everywhere. By Emily Rems
- Pop Tart: The case for reclaiming “hussy.” By Tangerine Jones
- Boy du Jour: Drinking up Shaun Fleming of Diane Coffee. By Laurie Henzel
- Bra-ometer: Feminist news at a glance. By Solange Castellar
- Weave a whimsical wall-hanging; my-oh-my chocolate pie; Sister Spinster’s herbal elixirs; and more.
- Caking Bad: Pucker up with preserved lemon. By Terry Hope Romero
- Around the World in 80 Girls: Catch some rays in Phoenix, Arizona. By Teresa Traverse
- Style advice from creative director Hester Sunshine; buy or DIY harnesses; a subscription box for crazy cat ladies; and more.
- Good Stuff: Think pink. By Stephanie J.
- Booty Call: Cosmic things. By Callie Watts
THE BUST GUIDE
- Music Reviews; plus the return of Yoko Ono!
- Movies The Witch was Touched With Fire by Pride and Prejudice
- Books Reviews; plus some ye olde true crime.
- New developments in male contraception; measure your Kegel power with you smartphone; and more.
- Questions for the Queen Hysterectomies and sexual pee. By Dr. Carol Queen
- One-Handed Read Easy Riding to Paradise. By Grainne Proinseas