BUST Magazine's Aug/Sept Issue Featuring Cover Tina Fey Is On Sale Now!
Believe it or not, your pals at BUST are now unveiling our 100th issue! And to celebrate, we’re pulling out all the stops with an incredible, collectible cover story starring comedy goddess Tina Fey — read a sneak peek here. Inside, we’ve got an exclusive interview with rock legends Iggy Pop and Josh Homme, a futuristic peek into the world of female cyborgs, a true story about a sex worker who had her first orgasm in an S&M dungeon, and a sweet roundup of the classiest weed accessories around.
Subscribe now for instant digital access!
Table of Contents Aug/Sept 2016
100 Issues of BUST!
A visual celebration of every issue ever. We’ve come a long way, baby!
Who better to usher in our 100th issue than comedy legend Tina Fey—our most popular interviewee of all time? By Debbie Stoller
My Big Fat Feminist Wedding
Wedding Creative ideas for crafting a ceremony as unique as you are. By Callie Watts
Maybe She’s Born With It…Maybe It’s Cybernetics
Fearless female “bodyhackers” are now forging new relationships between technology and the human body. By Robyn Pennacchia
You Never Forget Your First
A surprising tale of how a summer job at a BDSM dungeon changed the life of one sexual explorer. By Anonymous
Awesome actress Linda Cardellini opens up about Freaks and Geeks, The Founder, and everything in-between. By Lisa Butterworth
A fall fashion fantasy modeled in marvelous Marfa, TX. Photographed by Sarah Ellison Lewis, Styled by Anett Gabriel
- Rising standup star Aparna Nancherla; the Valkyries are making comic shops more fun for women; Instagram art rebel Maria Qamar; and more.
- The Hotness: More pop culture than you can handle. By Emily Rems
- Boy du Jour: Boy du Jour Josh Homme and Iggy Pop make our hearts stop. By Laurie Henzel
- Bra-ometer: Feminist news at a glance. By Solange Castellar
- Pop Quiz: Shonda Rhimes is sublime! By Emily Rems
- Museum of Femoribilia: Pondering the Oval Office with help from Cosmo. By Lynn Peril
- Decorative block printing; make a perfect pizza; host a Ladies Drawing Night; and more.
- Eat Me: Satisfy your cobbler craving. By Chef Rossi
- You Go, Girl: Buenos Aires beckons. By Carla McKirdy
- Style advice from artist Amina Mucciolo; quick makeup fixes; fashion activist Tennessee Thomas; and more.
- Booty Call: Weed gear gets classy. By Callie Watts
- Good Stuff: ’Shrooms, dude. By Stephanie J.
THE BUST GUIDE
- Music Reviews; plus the return of Angel Olsen!
- Movies: As I Open My Eyes while going Into the Forest, I see Author: The JT Leroy Story.
- Books: Reviews; recent releases by fierce feminists.
- The Magic Wand gets a makeover; and more.
- Questions for the Queen Crystal sex, and the gag reflex. By Dr. Carol Queen
- One-Handed Read: Breakfast Time. By T.C. Mill
- Party Pix: Sweet snaps from BUST Craftaculars in Brooklyn and L.A.!
- X Games: She Blinded Me With Science Fiction. By Tracy Bennett
- The Last Laugh: The narc at Tammy’s school is grody to the maxi pad. By Esther Pearl Watson