1. Celebrity you'd most like to kill?
i would have said billy mays, but well, he did the job himself. so, the band from the freecreditreport.com ads, and any of those large families who get a tv show.
2. And what method would you use to dispose of said celebrity?
i'm a twisted f*cker. so i'll will use the euphemism, "a reverse clown car" although, eventually they'd all be stuffed into each other's clown car in a kind of bizarre mobius strip of birth and death. but no more baby worshiping tv shows.
3. which international crime organization would you most like to be a member of?
like holly, the yakuza, although i want to be in the old school yakuza, where they never hurt anyone, they just traded on japanese politeness and just yelled at people till they complied.
4. Illegal job of choice?
art thief/ foxy cat burglar or a high class fence with a robin hood twist.
5. Legal Job of choice?
film/media critic/prof or permanent film festival programmer for teluride, film director.
6. Dream mode of transport?
flying carpet would be awesome.
a jetson flying car/suitcase
7. Super power of choice?
jedi mind tricks.
8. Name you abhor the most?
the trendy names: brianna, tiffany, lexus, etc. even though i know girls with those names.
9. If you could be a mythical being what would you be?
is ganesh mythical? i'd be circe, or ganesh.
10. Favourite time wasting web site that is not the b lounge?
11. Worst book you've ever read?
anything by ayn rand. i find meritocracy and objectivism odious. really? rich people are inherently better? have you met any rich people? i mean really rich? they're selfish assholes.
12. Best book?
i suppose film theory books don't count, do they? i have a special place in my heart for geek love, but i haven't read it in years.
13. Song you hate the most?
rough one. off the top of my head, betty davis eyes? total eclipse of the heart?
14. Song you love?
nancy wilson's 'when did you leave heaven?'. it was written in '36, but she turns it into this heated torch song. sexy as peggy lee's fever, it sends chills down my spine every time.
15. Dream job, it can be real or fake?
high paid movie watcher.
16. worst job you can think of ever having?
book keeper. i have an unreasonable, irrational fear of numbers.
17. what is your idea of hell?
24/7 nanny for john + kate or any other baby worshiping family.
18. Cliche you hate the most?
which ever one just got mangled by palin last.....oh no, that's my favorite.
19. What word do you love to say that is not a swear?
pig knuckles! carnsarn it!
20. Favourite swear?
fuck derivatives: fuck stick, fuck stain, fuck bubble, fuck nut, etc.
21. What grammatical/spelling/linguistic error gets on your nerves the most?
incorrect use of apostrophe s. like, "these are my photo's." ARGH!!!!
22. if you could throw anything at anne coulter what would it be?
any building over100 floors.
23. Would you fart out sunshine or rainbows?
rainbows. that way i could get the pot of gold too.
24. Favourite perfume?
lancome: magie noire
or escada: summer fruity
25. would you prefer to have peacock feathers for hair or an actual tail of peacock feathers?
me no likey question.
26. what international spy organziation would you most like to work for?
none. the idea of spying sort of bothers me. but i do like spy films.