The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ttc, For those trying to conceive or who have experience w/ the struggle.
auralpoison
post Apr 10 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Big Fat Bitch

Cristine, I do sympathize with your plight.

However, it is considered proper form in the Lounge to submit any new thread topics to the Community Forum for vetting. This is because we are a self-moderated forum & the fewer miscellaneous threads there are, the less gummed up the works get. Also, 98% of the time there is a pre-existing thread to handle the majority of topics. For instance, your topic fits directly into the CNBC thread. I bumped it for you to use.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cristine
post Apr 10 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

I have been trying to get pregnant for 11 months. The first 2 months I didn't track or monitor anything & also during a cycle a few months ago when I had to take a break. I have used OPK's but have relied mainly on the ClearBlue fertility monitor for 5 months, I really do love it but it's not like it's helping me get pregnant! My husband & I are confused, disappointed & starting to get depressed... I don't think he's quite reached the angry stage that I'm finding myself in. The book Taking Charge of Your Fertility was very enlightening & informative, but as the months roll by I realize I have no control over it! I wish I could get pregnant naturally & I know my husband would prefer not having medical intervention, but he's 33 & I'm 32 and we're not getting any younger!

I hope there are some others who have their stories to tell. Advice? Questions? This is a very difficult process and I hope we can all lean on each other for some support.

And to think, our mothers used to scare us into believing that if a penis walked into the room that we'd get knocked up! Ha!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 25, 2014 - 08:44 PM