Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lets Post Pur Fave Recipes Here...
missladyj
post Mar 7 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

I think I am going to start using the term " pur fave"

For example I want to order another pencil skirt from mode merr because the one I have is my pur fave skirt evah! "
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SUPERLUVER
post Mar 4 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

QUOTE, POLY:We also don't appreciate spam. Your profile says you work for Philadelphia Cream Cheese....unless that means you do unspeakable acts to get cream cheese. Which I can understand, because cream cheese is my favorite of the processed cheese products and there's a few unspeakable acts I'd do for it.

SNORT! snicker. giggle. full on laughing at my cube for that one!! when you say 'work'.... do you mean 'are employed by' or you perform 'duties' for? haha

+Quote Post
StarLightBright
post Mar 4 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

Thanks ill make sure to be much more careful next time

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Mar 4 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #4

Pacifism kicks ass!

For those who don't know, here's a link to the regular food thread: Barefoot, precocious, and in the kitchen.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 4 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #5

(o)(o)

I think it is merely a phase.

Because if it happens again, then I'll be a real bitch about it.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 4 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #6

Big Fat Bitch

You are a better person than me, CH. Perhaps it is why you get laid more.

*cough* CMD *cough*

"I guess i missed the part where i had to ask here before i can post my own thread and since i messed up i thought I'd ask here just to fix my mistake...but i do read other posts and what ever interests me and i have knowledge about it i post on it...I also have a question...what are your guys' accents from...im sure its from the states just a little bit harder to understand cuz im use to no accents"

Tis' the same person.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 4 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #7

(o)(o)

Star, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, while being straight up.

We have problems with trolls and spamming. When people come in here, don't introduce themselves, and don't look around nor do they check out the community forum, it is usually indicitive of a troll.

Further, when people plug products for the very agency they work for, as has happened in the past, it's again indicitive of a troll or spammer.

Just to give you the heads up.

So, next time you have a subject that you don't see but your interested in, head over to the community forum, it may exist and slid down or there just isn't enough interest. See, we are a self moderated board (mostly) and new threads tend to clutter things up.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
StarLightBright
post Mar 4 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #8

BUSTie

well i tried looking for a recipe forum already started but i didnt catch it i guess...so im sorry for that...but i dont know why everyone thinks im spamming or if i wanted to hide who i worked for...i wouldnt have put it in my profile for everyone to see...but anyways i just wanted to start a thread where everyone can post their fave recipes...i did spell it wrong on the subject though lol...

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Mar 3 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #9

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Mmmm, cheesecake. I think I know what my next baking project is going to be....

Is "pur fave" something from Rachel Ray?

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 3 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #10

(o)(o)

If I'm going to cook with cream cheese, Ima going to make a fuckin' cheesecake.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 3 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #11

Big Fat Bitch

I think it's the same idiot wonk on both profiles. The writing style is too similar in it's sheer pointlessness/OMG! tone, the MO is the same: Post a few times every couple months, act stupid, get corporate (CMD initially started posting for Motorola, I believe, before she switched to Safeway & SLB shills for Kraft Foods.), piss Busties off.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Mar 3 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #12

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Mmmm, a thread for cheese...

Is Pur Fave an amalgamation of purfect and favoruite? or recipes that make you purr? or recipes that make our pussies purr?

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 3 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #13

(o)(o)

You know, I sent CandyMandyDandy a scathing PM asking what was wrong with her, she knows not to start new threads.

Never saw her after that.

And starbrights other posts are so trolly and redundant.

*yawn*

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 3 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #14

Big Fat Bitch

Oh, jeez. It's CandyMandyDandy all over again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 3 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #15

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

We also don't appreciate spam. Your profile says you work for Philadelphia Cream Cheese....unless that means you do unspeakable acts to get cream cheese. blink.gif Which I can understand, because cream cheese is my favorite of the processed cheese products and there's a few unspeakable acts I'd do for it.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Mar 3 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

StarLight, we generally don't start new threads on here without putting it past everyone in the Community Forum here first. There are a lot of threads that get started and then abandoned so we try to keep that to a minimum. Also if you had scrolled down a little you would see that we already have a thread about cooking and sharing recipes called Barefood, precocious and in the kitchen.

+Quote Post
StarLightBright
post Mar 3 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #17

BUSTie

Toasted Feta & Beet Bites

I love feta cheese and i really like beets so this is perfect to munch on or to even serve as finger foods...

What You Need

1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
1 can (15 oz.) sliced beets, drained
1/4 cup chopped red onions
1 loaf (24 inch) French bread, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
24 fresh baby spinach leaves, stems removed

Make It

PREHEAT broiler. Mix dressing and mustard with wire whisk until well blended. Place beets and onions in medium bowl. Add half of the dressing mixture; toss to coat.

BRUSH bread slices with remaining dressing mixture. Place on baking sheet. Broil 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until lightly toasted.

MIX cream cheese and feta cheese until well blended. Spread onto toast slices just before serving; top with the beets and spinach.

I couldnt post a pic of it but i got the recipe frm CreamCheese.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 26, 2014 - 02:29 AM