The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

31 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
rogue
post Dec 30 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #481

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(crazyoldcatlady @ Dec 30 2008, 08:56 PM) *

Haha, Kayne! He seriously has the most amusing blogs, in my opinion. Lots of exclamation points - I always picture him to be screaming what he writes and it amuses me greatly. =)

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 30 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #482

the moistiest

bwuahahah, you and kanye, 12%.

welcome!

+Quote Post
twelve_percent
post Dec 30 2008, 06:56 PM
Post #483

BUSTie

Hi! I'm Kelly! I'm Deschats Rouge's sister! I am also a feminist! And I like exclimation points! So look forward to a lot of them!

--------------------
Listen to my music and you will feel complete! www.myspace.com/kellyinezmusic

+Quote Post
rogue
post Dec 29 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #484

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Dec 29 2008, 06:31 PM) *
Rogue, I remember when you were arcadia. Welcome back!

I thought you might! =)
I am excited to be back, I missed all you wonderful Busties!

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 29 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #485

(o)(o)

Rogue, I remember when you were arcadia. Welcome back!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
rogue
post Dec 29 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #486

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Everyone!

I used to post here under the name "Arcadia" but haven't been around since the fall of 2007-ish . . . . since life is constantly changing and so I am, I thought a new handle was appropriate.

A little about me: I am 24 years old, born and raised in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I still live here with Mr. Rogue and our two cats, Oliver and Dodger. We have been together for about a year-and-a-half, and what a year it has been! Ups, downs, you name it. I am thisclose to joining the Canadian Armed Forces as it has always been a personal dream of mine. For now, I am just your average-yet-awesome Administrative Assistant at a business in my city.

I have really missed this place but moving back to Halifax from Charlottetown and all that took a toll on my internet-ness so I am glad to be back and excited to be posting again! I have been reading from time to time and I'm really glad to see a lot of the same people that were here before.

Cheers!

--------------------
Vixi liber et moriar.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 25 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #487

Big Fat Bitch

No wuckin' forries, HHP. We're just gald you're around. Enjoy the Lounge!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
HotHotPenny
post Dec 25 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #488

Hi everyone!

I am from Oregon where I live in a little house with my puppy Jupiter and the Mister. I enjoy cooking, reading, jogging, hiking and all things mid century modern-like wearing cute mod dresses and collecting wonderful furniture from Craigslist. I work as a chemist for a small local company. I love Madmen, The Office and Flight of the Conchords.

Sorry that I made a couple posts before comig here... I have lurched for a while and hope to join in now!

I am off to make macaroons and go see family for Christmas dinner!

+Quote Post
lunasea
post Dec 24 2008, 11:11 AM
Post #489

Hello! Like Alluna, I also used to be registered here years ago...maybe 5? I still poked my head in periodically to check out what was going on in some of my favorite threads (love love LOVE Annoying Ads!). I just haven't posted in forever and had to come up with a new user ID, so I can actually join in now!

A little info about me: I'm a 30 year old female children's librarian in NJ, Jersey Shore area.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 20 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #490

Big Fat Bitch

You may want to stop by here & talk to these ladies, QueenLarita. We have lots of crafty Busties!

Here is good, too.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
QueenLarita
post Dec 20 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #491

I'm new to forums, well-versed in life and am happy to join the Lounge and share and receive some colorful insight from all y'all.

I'm a mid twenty something in CT. I like to make adventures. Some hobbies include cooking, rapping, shoe shopping, crafts, painting, community outreach, art ed and more and more.

I'd like to chat with folks who have experience starting-up crafty, handmade goods shops (ETSY and real-world included) and will take any advice/mentoring you might like to offer.

Thanks,
Larissa

--------------------
When the ship goes down, I take the whole crew wit me

+Quote Post
alluna
post Dec 16 2008, 08:15 AM
Post #492

BUSTie

As an obedient little thing, I'm following protocol by posting in the newb lounge first.

I'm not sure what happened to my old user name, but I was registered a long time ago in a galaxy..blah blah. You get it.

I'm a writer and a mom and a late night pickle/cheese eater. Even boxed wine deserves a little pickle/cheese. I'm schmoozing around here to generally whine about life, throw in a 'hell yeah' and maybe find crafty ladies to feature on my About.com site. Writing is a lot easier when people have pretty photos and descriptions all made up for you. ph34r.gif

We need the emoticons from DeviantArt up in here.

--------------------
Rain Blanken
'Rain Strong!'

+Quote Post
Bunny Saves The ...
post Dec 15 2008, 03:24 AM
Post #493

((sorry, double posted))

+Quote Post
Bunny Saves The ...
post Dec 15 2008, 03:23 AM
Post #494

Hi everyone my real name is Sarah but you can all call me Bunny for fun if you like. I'm 21 and I live in wonderful Portland OR. I borrowed an issue of Bust a couple years ago but have now been collecting them since Februaury 08. I hope I don't overtype cause I get a little overexcited with the keyboard sometimes. I like anime and cartoons a whole frekking lot, I adore Neil Gaiman, and I usually wind up talking about my boyfriend a lot so... sorry now if I get all gushy and talky ahead of time! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 14 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #495

(o)(o)

Welcome Newbies!!!

Foryoursplendor, we have a Canadian Thread in Friends and Family. I'm from your neck of the woods, too. Isn't this just the loveliest weather!

anyhows, I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Please, do not start new thread without consensus form the community forum, there are lots of threads that just drop out of sight. Stop into the community forum and ask if there is something specific you are looking for.

Happy posting!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Dec 13 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #496

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi, My name is Kale, I'm 25 from Canada. I've been coming to the forums here for nearly a year, only posted a couple of times. I currently work at an inner city community centre, where I teach an art program. I have a degree in fine art, and soon I'll be doing a tattoo apprenticeship so I can become a tattoo artist and make a lot more money. I thought I'd say hello to everyone ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 10 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #497

the moistiest

lustandgore, does "aurora gory alice" have anything to do with letters to cleo, perchance?

+Quote Post
lustandgore
post Dec 10 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #498

Hi. My name is Aurora Gory Alice. . .well, my skater name is Aurora, and now, my business name too. My partner (business and otherwise), Lusty Crush, and I recently moved to Phoenix, AZ from Albany, NY to put a little more sunshine in our life, and to skate no-rules roller derby with the pioneering no-rules league, the Arizona Renegade Rollergirls. On the long drive west, we came up with the idea for our new business, Lust & Gore Hardwear -- we customize cowboy hats, military caps, and make jewelry with hardware. We recently ran across Bust Magazine during a trip to the book store during which we were looking for appropriate magazines to submit press releases to. Bust was a great find. The magazine and the website are amazing. I love the feel and the language. It's nice to find such a well-rounded women's resource.

Thanks Bust!

--------------------
Aurora Gory Alice
Owner, Lust & Gore Hardwear (www.lustandgorehardwear.com)
Arizona Renegade Rollergirl

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Dec 9 2008, 06:56 AM
Post #499

Hardcore BUSTie

*waves heartily and offers round a tray of ginger biscuits*

Hello Pat B, Jennos, weirdie and BikiniKiller, thanks for introducing yourselves and welcome to the Lounge!

Pat B, there's a UK Bustie thread in the Friends & Family section if you want to say hi - some of us went to the London Craftacular on Saturday so we're chatting about that.

Jennos, I'm a short-arse myself but my best friend shops at www.longtallsally.com - they're a UK site but I assume they'd ship overseas. In the lounge you could try the Empress New Clothes thread in the Absolutely Fadulous section, I'm sure there must be some US Busties who could help.

*sneaks away to dunk remaining ginger biscuits in tea*

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
Pat B
post Dec 8 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #500

Hello everyone

I have just signed up. My name is Pat I am 50 something and I live in the UK, I am married and have a daughter aged 22 who still lives with us but is soon to get married. Hoping to get involved in the chat on here so thought Id say Hi.

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 10:39 AM