The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

31 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For The Newbies...., ...post here before anywhere else...
benchplease
post Jan 27 2012, 12:13 PM
Post #21

I keep getting a "Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum" error message when I try to start a new thread (In the Our Bodies, Our Hells section, if that matters). Obviously I can reply here and my registration was completed so I have no idea why I can't start one :/ It was kind of the whole point of my registering.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fringe
post Jan 4 2012, 11:02 PM
Post #22

QUOTE(miniskirtordeath @ May 7 2011, 06:17 AM) *
Hey there,
I live in CA but am from the Midwest. I've been needing an outlet lately, or maybe it's just cuz I don't have any girlfriends out here. Either way, I turned to my trusty Bust and ended up here. Looking forward to the boards!

<3

Hallelujah!! This is why I'm here too, busty love to you x

+Quote Post
fringe
post Jan 4 2012, 11:00 PM
Post #23

Hello hello! Another newbie!

I'm from Sydney, Australia....working as a graphic designer...25....umm....I always feel nervous posting in a new forum!! But generally, I'm here because I need some female lovin as lately I've become fare too entangled with my boyfriend. I need some girl-time back in my life, or else I will go bananas.

Too much for a first post?

+Quote Post
marymorganb
post Jan 4 2012, 01:59 PM
Post #24

Hello darlins!

My name is Mary-Morgan. I have been reading Bust for a few years now and love it more and more every day. I am a 22 year old hairstylist and makeup artist. Crafter and Baker.

feel free to chat anytime smile.gif

also follow me on twitter @marymorganbird
tumblr: themuffingtonpost.tumblr.com
blogspot: themuffingtonpostmmb.blogspot.com

--------------------
Mary-Morgan

+Quote Post
cocoandrico
post Jan 3 2012, 08:52 AM
Post #25

Hey ladies!

There's nothing else out there like BUST--I'm a long-time lover of the magazine and new to the lounge. I'm also a profoundly unfussy bride-to-be attempting to plan a low-drama, small-budget wedding with my sanity and sense of humor fully intact. I'm eager to chat with ladies in the same boat, and those who've managed to pull this off themselves. You can find me at my blog/support group:
http://www.bluecollarbride.com

+Quote Post
shelbyfromthtwp
post Dec 19 2011, 12:16 PM
Post #26

Hi!

I'm Shelby, a 20-year-old student from Detroit who hopes to end up in Boston! I've been reading BUST since high school whenever I've been able to find an issue. It's taught me everything I've REALLY needed to know about being a girl (sorry, Mom! sorry, Judy Blume!).

Ummm... I'm a media junkie who has an addiction for the written word. I don't feel right if I don't have a pen in my hand or if my fingers aren't flying over my keyboard. If you want to talk about books, television, movies, music, or writing, I ALWAYS will love to listen and share my opinions!

That's it for now!
Have a nice day!

+Quote Post
alexandriaj22
post Dec 2 2011, 02:31 PM
Post #27

hi!
my name is alex. i'm a 22 year old newlywed from Detroit currently living in a much smaller city in Indiana. i've been reading BUST since i was 18 and consider myself a life-long feminist.
i attended a university for almost 4 years when i decided to move and drop out. i also realized my career path wasn't headed in a direction i was comfortable with, and i'm currently pursuing training as a birth doula.
i'd like to meet some like-minded ladies to share some tips and rants!

+Quote Post
EmmyLou
post Nov 20 2011, 03:48 PM
Post #28

Hi! Just thought I'd join here, and see what it is like!

I have a question though - is there any way I can sort the thread display so that I see the first post made as the first post? At the moment I have to read backwards and it is really irritating!

Ta,
EmmyLou

+Quote Post
Steff
post Nov 10 2011, 03:50 PM
Post #29

Hey ladies!

I don't know if this thread is dead or not...but hi! I'm new!

I started looking at Bust because I'm in a class called Online Feminist Spaces, and I have started seeking out feminist communities online. It's been a joy to explore the Bust website, and trying to determine how members of feminist internet communities interact with each other, and how they often break behavioral norms found on the web. Too many places online spaces are anti-feminist or racist or follow really backward viewpoints (the anonymity helps), so progressive spaces like Bust are a breath of fresh air (although it still has to fend off the occasional troll, of course).

Anyways, if anyone has any thoughts on this issue, I would love to hear them. Is this a safe space for you and why? Or why not? Also, I'm having trouble determining if there's a male presence on the site. Any men out there? Just curious!

Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
FeistyMel
post Sep 19 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #30

Hello Ladies!

I'm new to the lounge, love BUST and am happy to be here!
I'm a Rhode Island native, an artist, and future art educator.

+Quote Post
FlexFamilyLady
post Sep 19 2011, 06:49 PM
Post #31

Hey Ladies,

I am new and glad to be here! I live and work in Atlanta with my Mister and a little one. I work full-time as a social worker and on the side my mister and i have three etsy shops and a blog.

You can check us out here:

www.flexfamilyarts.blogspot.com

Looking forward to getting to know some new women!

+Quote Post
sarahholmes2012
post Sep 17 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #32

Hi ladies! Just want to share to you that I really do enjoy conversations with different women about their lives, relationships and etc. I am a relationship adviser and I love to give tips and ideas on how to handle relationships. I am a very empowered women so I want other women to feel the same way as I do. I have been a constant supporter of anti-abuse towards women and I also do donate for women who suffer health conditions such as breast cancer. Let's all support women all around the globe.

--------------------

+Quote Post
karengirl1988
post Aug 6 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #33

BUSTie

hello, friend, nice to know you.
I am newbie here too, great to find so many people got many interesting with me

+Quote Post
carlbug
post Jul 25 2011, 07:45 AM
Post #34

hello.... I am new, too and I am glad to be here

--------------------

+Quote Post
dmarina
post Jul 16 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #35

hi! new to the forums. i'm trying to find anything in the forums or on the site that link to past travel features in the magazine? they're so awesome & i just recycled/re-sold all of my books and magazines, forgetting to pull those out sad.gif
thanks!

+Quote Post
stage2387
post Jul 15 2011, 02:05 PM
Post #36

Hello all, I am new not only to this forum, but also to the magazine.

I thought this would be a great place to introduce my blog given the wide array of women that post here. It is called 'Busting At The Seams' and it is all things about having large breasts. As a woman with large breasts, I felt isolated from the rest of the slim, small boob world where women could just go to the local store to pick up a bra and not wait 2 weeks for one like I have to. There are many topics I like to touch upon and the list goes on.

I very much wanted this blog to be about the reality, not the fantasy (horny comments are not invited). It is meant to inform, entertain and give people something to think about. I hope you all find it interesting and if you have any suggestions, good feedback is welcome. Thanks!

http://bustingattheseams.tumblr.com/

+Quote Post
licious
post Jun 19 2011, 03:33 PM
Post #37

Hello!

New here so thought i'd introuce myself. Like a lot of gals here I thought I needed an outlet so here I am!

Gonna take a look around!

xxx

+Quote Post
invdrzim
post Jun 9 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #38

Hey everyone!

I'm a filmmaker currently working on a documentary called "Let's Talk About Bras." I've been a longtime reader of BUST online so I figured I'd sign up on the forums and say hello biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jasrey
post May 17 2011, 11:21 AM
Post #39

WASSUP WASSUP
Newbie here and long-time lover of BUST. I usually hate magazines, especially the ones designated for women but this one has everything I love and everything I didn't know I loved. Anyways, enough of my rambling. Just glad to be here happy.gif

+Quote Post
jAmbre
post May 8 2011, 03:33 PM
Post #40

Hello ladies! I'm a college student here in Miami. When I'm not being a news junkie or reading BUST, I'm working working working. I hope to meet some amazing people here!

+Quote Post

31 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 22, 2014 - 05:37 PM