The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

> Yay! My First Thread Hehe
lilacwine13
post Jul 29 2008, 07:34 PM
Post #1

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Thanks, aural. smile.gif

Being near a fountain that spews alcohol sounds good about now...

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 29 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #2

new highs in personal lows daily!

oh ya. he's got quite the cult following.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 29 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #3

(o)(o)

There was a play at Fringe this year about batboy.

Batboy's reign of terror! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 29 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #4

Big Fat Bitch

It's still online! I'm standing by with a bottle of chilled vodka & olives.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 29 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #5

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

God, I miss the World Weekly News.

If it is Steve, where are the fake pictures and the bible verses?

I think this is just someone's idea of a joke, or else someone thinks they can be a "rebel" here. Anyway, it smells slightly trollish.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 29 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #6

oh come on, polly, how can you not love this ugly mug:
i
besides someone's got to keep track of the little beast, since the weekly world news isn't around to tell us he's hijacked some plane to Kirikiri.

*sigh* i 've been thinking about trying to break him out of the penn. the country was a better place when batboy was on his 27 state crime spree. when he came thru seattle we made signs and hung out by the highway with our little hibachi. it was a bawl.

i think it's steve but no pms, so...

ETA:i think it's one of his wait until later accounts. you know the first wave we block, then he'd use his second... meh.. either way this is a TON of fun! and aural i'm going to get them pies now!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 29 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #7

Big Fat Bitch

I think this was intentional obliviousness. If a body lurks for fifteen minutes, they see that most people here don't just "have" threads all their own & that most threads/posts aren't wholly frivolous affairs. They see that there is method to our madness. The odd person might start their own thread, but after a polite explanation of the "rules" they usually apologize & carry on.

I think of it as trollitude because while it may lack outright malice, it's still intended to annoy us all. I doubt I'll block CMD, but I'll probably ignore her on my own unless she comes correct.

GT, this is one of those days when I wish we had a Soupy Sales around here. We need pies, STAT! I want chocolate creme!

ETA, I can think of only one repeat offender of the thread starting crime, who is obviously in PR. But her other posts were fairly well thought out, if I recall correctly. Oh, & Steve, but he's a total ass so whatever.

I notice nobody's posted about the rules in here, so I shall reiterate.

CMD, it isn't kosher to start a new thread without vetting it in the Community Forum first. We are a self-moderated board & like to keep down the clutter, so just starting a thread because isn't cool. 'kay? Next time ask us old hands about it.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 29 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #8

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

GT, you're all about the bat boy lately, aren't ya? laugh.gif

Trollitude implies malice. I think this is just blatant, almost intentional obliviousness. I could be wrong though. I haven't gotten any PM's to tell me different!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 29 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #9

Big Fat Bitch

This has def gotta be trollitude. At first I thought it was somebody that didn't know better, but then, no. Too blatant. If it walks like a troll, lives under bridge, etc. Glad to know they get KIIS under bridges these days.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 29 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #10

oh now, culture. don't be so hard on candy. she could have listened to people telling her to ok her threads in the community forum first, but apparently she didn't think it was important. tsk.

i think, hehe, baby's first thread is kinda cute.... lolz... in a bat boy kind of way...*snicker*

all though, i have to agree, it reeks of trollitude.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 29 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #11

(o)(o)

And what a complete waste of time and space your first thread is. It's not even relevant.

I smell eau de troll and attention seeking behaviour.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 29 2008, 01:19 PM
Post #12

what and miss out on all the fun and laughs? are you kidding? *snicker*

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 29 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #13

so is this troll behavior? should i be hitting my ignore button about now??

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 29 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #14

*giggle*
nope. *snicker* it's not...*busts out in fall on the floor laughter*

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Jul 29 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #15

is this some kind of joke??

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 29 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #16

*snicker*

this does not bode well for your time here in the lounge...

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jul 28 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #17

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I think Polly was right when she just preemptively "ignored" you.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
starship
post Jul 28 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

ha

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 28 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #19

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

You've got to be kidding me.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
CandyMandyDandy
post Jul 28 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #1

BUSTie

This is my first thread everyone lol im excited!

+Quote Post
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 20, 2014 - 08:36 PM