The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Log On--craft Up, What's Your Fave Crafty Blog?
auralpoison
post Jan 29 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Big Fat Bitch

What Zoya said. There wasn't much response outside of me saying to take it to She's Crafty.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 29 2008, 07:13 AM
Post #2

uh huh.

hi djemma - I think you may have misunderstood AP's response in the community forum - when you asked about starting the thread, she suggested to you that you check out the "she's crafty" thread (which I bumped for you) I don't go in there often, but I know that people do talk about crafty blogs in there.

+Quote Post
djennma2000
post Jan 29 2008, 06:27 AM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pepper @ Jan 24 2008, 01:04 AM) *
hello, hello... when you wish to start a new thread please check in with everyone in the community forum first to make sure there is some interest and also because there is often a thread already going that will suit your needs. we all try pretty hard to keep new threads to a minimum to keep it easy to navigate here, i know that's a bit different than other sites but it works really well.

there is a crafty thread going already here as well as a yarn thread plus various other creative endeavors. again, ask in the community forum for directions. in the meantime check out craftster.org.

cheers!

...but I *did* check in the Forum, and they said to go ahead...?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jan 23 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #4

hello, hello... when you wish to start a new thread please check in with everyone in the community forum first to make sure there is some interest and also because there is often a thread already going that will suit your needs. we all try pretty hard to keep new threads to a minimum to keep it easy to navigate here, i know that's a bit different than other sites but it works really well.

there is a crafty thread going already here as well as a yarn thread plus various other creative endeavors. again, ask in the community forum for directions. in the meantime check out craftster.org.

cheers!

+Quote Post
vesicapisces
post Jan 23 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(djennma2000 @ Jan 9 2008, 04:46 PM) *
What are your faves?

Mine smile.gif

altered-intersect.blogspot.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
djennma2000
post Jan 9 2008, 03:29 PM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi y'all!

I have been finding myself with an IMMENSE amount of downtime here lately, and trying to find really awesome sites/blogs with which to fill the void (that will also fit within the parameters of my school's "no-sex" web filters! :/). So I thought: why not ask the BUSTies where they spend their time online and what are their favorite blogs?

My personal interests are: crafts (of all sorts), herbs, paganism, cultural studies...basically, you name it! smile.gif

I like Susie Bright's blog "Little Susie Homewrecker" and reading www.hobostripper.com when I'm home. I am in LOVE with www.craftychica.com, and, of course, there's always BUST! smile.gif

What are your faves?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 27, 2014 - 11:04 AM