Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Does My Hair Look? Let's Talk About Hair
humanist77
post Jun 2 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #1

belligerently lazy

pssst~
there's a well established hair thread in Ab Fab already-you'll get more responses there~

http://www.bust.com/lounge/index.php?showtopic=2609

wink.gif

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Jun 2 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(LustfullyPink @ Jun 2 2007, 01:11 PM) *
Anything that is a serum instead of a spray would work well for that. You lose the crunch, but you gain a little bit of an oily look if you use too much. If not, you get a really pretty healthy shine to your hair, plus, flyaway/friz/pretty curl management. There is one spray (They tend to be cheaper than serums) , that is really light, that I think may work for you is "Dream Curls" by John Frieda's Frizz-Ease line. smile.gif

thanks! i'll try that smile.gif

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Jun 2 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Anything that is a serum instead of a spray would work well for that. You lose the crunch, but you gain a little bit of an oily look if you use too much. If not, you get a really pretty healthy shine to your hair, plus, flyaway/friz/pretty curl management. There is one spray (They tend to be cheaper than serums) , that is really light, that I think may work for you is "Dream Curls" by John Frieda's Frizz-Ease line. smile.gif

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Jun 2 2007, 10:45 AM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

hello. i have really thick curly hair and i can never find a product that controls my curls and frizz without making it hard and crunchy. does anyone else have this problem? or know of any good products? thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 18, 2014 - 10:39 PM