Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Would You Rather, The Game Of Horrible, Aweful, No Good Choices
culturehandy
post Jan 19 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #161

(o)(o)

Different foods. If I had to eat mashed potatoes every day, I'd go nuts.

Slow dehydaration, just knowing that I was being broiled. EEECK!

Have a house full of maggots or roaches, neither of which you could do anything to get rid of?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Jan 19 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #162

Nobody puts poodle in a corner

I'd take the same food everyday as long as it was one of my faves.

Would you rather die from slow dehydration or from being slow-cooked in an oven?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Jan 19 2007, 11:00 AM
Post #163

Hardcore BUSTie

Different foods. Nothing's wose than monotony.

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Jan 19 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #164

Hardcore BUSTie

Ear itch. I'm phobic about eye stuff.

Every day, would you rather have:

1. Different foods that you don't like

or

2. A food you do like, but prepared the exact same way for every single meal

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 19 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #165

(o)(o)

NFL football.

Have an itch deep in your ear that you couldn't scratch or the feeling of having something in your eye that you couldn't get out.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Jan 19 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #166

Hardcore BUSTie

wacko jacko. i'd be sure not to procreate. but i'm not entirely convinced he has the equipment and/or knows how to use it anyways.

i'd choose the birthmark over being an invalid.

on speed and with your eyes taped open, watching many hours of girls gone wild or NFL football games?

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jan 18 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #167

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Michael Jackson, he's not a rapist and it would certainly be interesting. Besides, I like Bubbles.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 18 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #168

(o)(o)

Tiny hand

I'll talke the teeth. If my eyeballs fell out, I wouldn't be ableto find them.

Bill board in New York City.

No legs.

Drum roll please.....

Would you rather be married to Mike Tyson, and not be able to divorce him and have sex with him or Michael Jackson, same scenario.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jan 18 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #169

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

one tiny hand, as you could hide that.

definitely the prickly pear as opposed to the watermelon, it may be sharp but yowza the pain of the watermelon...

would you rather have a large purple discolouration on one half of your face (a bad birth mark) or no legs?

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
kelkello
post Jan 18 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #170

The rest is gravy...

Let's see....

I'll take the Bee Gees...I sorta like them

Watermelon over the pear...

Earlobes...I could pin 'em up in a hat

I'm assuming with both teeth and eyes I can put them back? I'd go with teeth if they can be put back in.

Billboard...No one in New York knows me and they'd ignore it anyway 'cause Kate Moss I'm not!

Would you rather have one very tiny hand (like a Barbie's) and one enormous hand (like the size of a meat platter) or have a huge lower lip (the size of a tennis ball) but no distinguishable upper lip?

--------------------
The greatest instance of serendipity since penicillin.

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Jan 18 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #171

Hardcore BUSTie

tee hee, you people are weird...

teeth falling out. at least i can see and i can still drink a milkshake.

and long eyelashes. that actually seems kinda fancy.

a naked photo of you on a billboard in times square, or walk into work naked?

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Jan 18 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #172

Oh geesh...I guess I'd take the ear lobes. The eyelashes serve a more important function, so they should be somewhat normal.

I'll take the prickly pear.

BeeGees concert. You can die from holding pee in. And I like the song Jive Talkin'.

I'd take Tom Selleck's stache as long as I could shave/wax it. Otherwise I'd take the Tammy Faye makeup.

Yeah, I'd take Britney and Tom, too. With either couple, you're gonna end up being screwed up, so you might as well go with the hotter, richer people. Plus, you'd be more likely to get into special events.

Would you rather have teeth that are constantly falling out or eyeballs that are constantly falling out?

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 18 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #173

(o)(o)

Tammy Faye, I don't think I would look becoming with a moustache.

Arliss, at least I could piss in my pants without the Bee Gees.

Poop out a prickly pear!

Have really long eyelashes, (like one foot long) and never be able to cut them or really long dangly droopy ear lobes that drag on the ground when you walk.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Jan 18 2007, 08:51 AM
Post #174

Hardcore BUSTie

There's 7 seasons of Arliss? I guess that. I've endured Bee Gees from the womb on, since my mom's favorite movie is Saturday Night Fever. Enough.

Selleck moustache. Less maintenance. I'm more lazy than vain!

Britney and Tom. I can handle straight-up stupid rather than smart-but-stupid.

poop out a watermelon or a prickly pear?

+Quote Post
Phantom
post Jan 17 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #175

BUSTie

I'd go for the q-tips. At least they would keep my hands out of everything and do the job - eventually.

I'd opt for the bad teeth. That way, I could just move to England and fit right in. tongue.gif (I apologize to the British Busties, but I just couldn't resist.)

Neither pain nor embarrassment bothers me that much unless they're diar; I just don't like to be out of commission. So, I'd rather be taken to the emergency room for whichever lands me in the hospital bed for less time.

CELINE DION! Come on people, you may not like the way she comes across in interviews, but she's an excellent performer. My Heart Will Go On, The Power of Love, Where Does my Heart Beat Now?, Beauty and the Beast, Because You Loved Me - need I say more?

Tom and Britney have connections to land me some acting gigs. Enough said. cool.gif

O.K., my turn. biggrin.gif Would you rather go to a Bee Gees concert every single night for a year or continuously watch all 7 seasons of Arliss without a bathroom break?

+Quote Post
kelkello
post Jan 17 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #176

The rest is gravy...

That parents one is brutal...I'd have to go with Britney and Tom. I think I'd reject Anne Coulter's womb, anyway, and then I'd never have been born.

Mouth and eyes reversed...don't want scratched up cootchie.

Would you rather have to sport a Tom Selleck moustache (as a girl) or wear Tammy Faye Baker's makeup every day for the rest of your life?

--------------------
The greatest instance of serendipity since penicillin.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 17 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #177

(o)(o)

Sleep with Sammy Hagar

Heavy item on toe, then at least I could smoke the weed to numb the pain.

*shudder* Babs.

Seeing eye dog.

Shovel cow shit. Someone else's puke, or something else's puke (even dog vomit), makes me want to throw up.

Lend the money.

Mouth for eyes and eys for mouth! Sandpaper and vagina equals me recoiling in pain!

Okay, Have your parents be Anne Coulter and Donald Rummsfeld or Brittney Spears and Tom Cruise?

--------------------

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jan 17 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #178

cryostat bitch

Definitely would rather lend the money. It'd be soooo good for lording it over them.

Um....

Be forced to spend the rest of your days wearing underwear made from sandpaper (turned scratchy side in)

or

Spend the rest of your days with your mouth and eyes reversed? (eyes eat and mouth sees)?

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jan 17 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #179

dog. sorry, i think they're dumb. cute, ok, but they drink from the toilet fer cryin' out loud! not that i'd Like it or anything. (don't shoot me.)
babs. respect goes a long way and she's been hoofing it long enough for anyone to respect her.
manure, gah, vomit! cow poop doesn't even smell that bad!

would you rather lend money to an x who did you wrong or borrow from a hated relative who looks down on you.

+Quote Post
pinkpoodle
post Jan 17 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #180

I suppose I'd eat the dog. sad.gif

I'd take Babs over Celine any day.

For a job, would you rather shovel cow manure for 60 hours a week or shovel chunky human vomit for 30 hours a week? (same pay)

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 27, 2014 - 05:11 PM