Hardcore BUSTie

Not to worry...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dolores
post Jul 31 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

yikes, by no means do I want to clog the boards, especially with something so err, private, not to mention that it is intended for a much more narrow audience! I feel like a dunce... how do I just remove the whole dang thing from the new threads page? I am desperately searching around this new format to figure out how to get it off, but have got myself all confused. Did the bump take care of it? Thanks.

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Jul 31 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #3

Lip Balm Aficionado

Hey thers Dolores. I believe the thread you are looking for is here. Like Dusty pointed out, we are self moderated and try to keep unecessary threads to a minimum as not to clog up the boards. Your topic fits quite nicely in the one above and I am sure that is where the people you intended to update are. I will go ahead and bump the other thread up to the top for you as well. Happy BUSTing!

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
dolores
post Jul 31 2006, 06:28 PM
Post #4

BUSTie

I was not aware that I was starting a new thread. My post is meant for the Bacterial Vaginosis thread. Now let me see if I can move it down there. Thanks for your helpful guidance.

+Quote Post
dusty
post Jul 31 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Dolores,

What hasn't changed with the new software, is that we still have all the same old threads, and we're still trying not to start a new one with each conversation. If you're just saying hey, why don't you try Kvetch or Okay?

+Quote Post
dolores
post Jul 31 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

(sorry folks, I posted this in the wrong place! Still getting a hang of the new format)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 27, 2014 - 10:58 AM