The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Keeping It In The Family, Need recommendations for a natural cosmetic line
auralpoison
post Jul 26 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #1

Big Fat Bitch

Creepiest. Title. Ever. And I'm the one that started the now deceased death thread for the morbid Busties.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jul 26 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #2

hello, welcome to Bust. since we are a self-moderated board here we try to keep new threads to a minimum to have a some-what orderly forum so starting new threads is generally put to a vote in the community forum first.
http://www.bust.com/lounge/index.php?showtopic=1700
please drop by there, and the newbie thread, and introduce yourself. post your topic idea in the community forum, you're sure to get suggestions about where it would already fit in and lots of responses in general.
have a great day!

+Quote Post
Pen_Vs_Sword
post Jul 26 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #3

Hi everyone! I just signed up for the lounge because the holistic day spa that I work at (in Brooklyn, NY) is looking for a new line of natural/mineral (not that I know what "mineral" means, exactly, I'm a massage therapist) cosmetics to carry as part of our expansion. We're a small, holistically minded business, so it'd be nice to support other like-minded companies when we choose new people to work with. I suggested we check out people advertising in Bust, but only found one ad for make-up. Does anyone have any suggestions for companies I can look into? We offer a mix of Eastern and Western treatments, lots of relaxing natural products and aromatherapy, so the super goth or glam lines probably won't fit in too well, but any and all suggestions are appreciated!

Please feel free to e-mail me the info...I'm assuming we can do that through the posts since I was given the option not to accept member e-mails?

Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 25, 2014 - 10:10 AM