Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boyfriend put on my bra & panties
monht85
post Jun 24 2006, 03:15 PM
Post #41

Katie,

I don't appreciate you suggessting my boyfriend is less of a man than yours. Being confident playful and fun does not take away from a guy. He wore lingerie, we had fun ! The turn on was not in how he looked in panties but in how he was willing to be playful with me at the expense of his ego.
The double standard thing really pisses me off! If I go out and put on grubby clothes to change the oil in my car, I am thought of as smart and indpendent woman. If a guy acts feminine he is a homo.
Until your man is willing to do something as brave as my man, don't try putting mine down
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 24 2006, 09:03 AM
Post #42

Big Fat Bitch

It's definately about trial & error, but you do have to at least *try* something to see if it really squicks you out or turns you on. On a scale of one to five (for me at least) cross dressing isn't as squicky as, say coprophagia which is a dead solid five. I think as long as it is an occasional thing & not a full blown, "I can't get off unless I'm wearing your panties" thing, it's not wrong to indulge a lover now & again.

I also think that in Katie's case she's not wanting to take on anybody's kink, I think she'd just like to be a little more open minded & tolerant of alternative sexual practices. All in all, in my book cross dressing is pretty vanilla & non-threatening. I'm just about willing to try anything once & if I don't like it, it won't become a regular part of the repertoire.

See this is where that kinda double standard thing comes in again. When a woman comes into one of the sex threads bemoaning that her boyfriend won't go down on her because it's icky, 90% of Busties scream DTMFA & tell her what an insensitive bastard he is for not meeting her needs. In situations like this it's 'why would you want to take on other people's kinks?' Because I wish to be a considerate lover & show him the same courtesy he shows me. I dated a guy that liked to lick my armpits during foreplay. Did I like it? No, not really, but it was a small concession on my part for his pleasure. We didn't have to do it every single time, but it turned him on so much that it turned me on to know that my letting him lick a part of me that's generally ignored drove him wild. I just made sure to wash off the deoderant before we started.

Also, I think age has a lot to do with it. Katies's damned near ten years younger than me & I have to say that it has taken me time to cultivate my inner pervert. There are a lot of things that at twenty-three I couldn't have imagined doing that in the years subsequent I have done & enjoyed. Just look at the anal sex thread. A lot of girls are timid about it, but through the support of ass lovin' Busties found it to be a pleasurable addition to their love lives. If you're not with a careful lover, anal can result in tearing, bleeding & pain. Panties never hurt anybody.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
venetia
post Jun 23 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #43

Hardcore BUSTie

Katiebelle, I don't understand why you would want to take on other people's kinks? If you're bored by your sex life, maybe it's more exciting for you to work on finding out more things that you yourself like? Much more fun than than trying to make yourself acquire a taste for something that you don't like at all and that seems to disturb you...

I have found that I can't predict all the things that I'll like, until I try them. There's a few things that sounded blah or even ewww that it turns out I really enjoy after all (who knows why), and other things that I thought would be the hottest things ever that turned out to be not as fun or exciting as I thought they would be.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 23 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #44

'I had the good sense not to ask her to explain why. If the magic works, you don't necessarily want to know how the trick is done.'

i love that.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 23 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #45

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, AP do you think this is something you (meaning I) can work on, or do you think its a matter of individual taste that is just inherent in a persons being? Cause I wouldnt mind being a little more open minded in that respect. The question is can attraction be forced?

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 23 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #46

Big Fat Bitch

Totally. Attraction is subjective & cannot be quantified.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
cleanoldguy
post Jun 23 2006, 08:42 AM
Post #47

BUSTie

auralpoison, sorry about the mistaken attribution. And I agree with your comments. A long-ago lover of mine went nuts if I wore a certain shirt--she wouldn't let me take it off while we made love. I had the good sense not to ask her to explain why. If the magic works, you don't necessarily want to know how the trick is done.

What makes sex "sexy" varies for every person and couple. At our house, play is a very important part of our love lives, and play takes many forms. The current topic is about just one of them.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 23 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #48

Big Fat Bitch

I appreciate a man that's confident in his sexuality. Wearing my panties doesn't make him any less masculine in my eyes, it kind of actually makes him more. It tells me he appreciates the duality of his person & isn't afraid of it. We're all female in the womb until biology kicks in, right? A man is a man is a man is a man. As long as he's got the necessary plumbing & is comfortable with himself, I'm cool with just about anything but pedo/beastiality/waste. To me a garment makes little difference. It's a piece of fabric, nothing more nothing less. I dated a stockbroker once that used to get turned on by me wearing his boxerbriefs & his unbuttoned, pinstriped Brooks Brothers shirts. Why is it okay for me to do that, but a guy isn't supposed to wear my things? I call double standard!

Cleanoldguy, *I* mentioned the freak flag, not Pepper.

--------------------

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 23 2006, 07:52 AM
Post #49

Hardcore BUSTie

lingerie would entirely ruin my marriage if i was married, and most other girls i know as well. clearly this is a entirely different demographic. I am just not seeing it, part of me wishes I did, and part of me is glad i just like men who are thoroughly and completely men all the way around. maybe its socialization but i seriously cant think of a bigger turnoff than a man in womens panties. except maybe a man in women's panties who leave skidmarks kittenbonanza! yipes!

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
kittenbonanza
post Jun 23 2006, 07:04 AM
Post #50

I dated a guy who was into putting on my clothes. I didn't feel one way or another about it until he gave my back a pair of my panties he had worn with a big skid mark on them. Ewwwww.

+Quote Post
cleanoldguy
post Jun 20 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #51

BUSTie

Before this thread dies out altogether, I just want to note that whoever named boyshorts wasn't a boy. Regular women's briefs or bikini panties fit boys better.

But use whatever's handy...lingerie has probably saved more marriages than the entire counseling industry. As Pepper said below, Let that Freak Flag Fly.

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 16 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #52

holy crap. that is SO awesome.
colour me jealous already. yow!

+Quote Post
monht85
post Jun 16 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #53

After Aural's post about the babydoll shimmy shimy I had to go for it last night with my boyfriend. He already knows my rooomy is gone for the weekend Let me know what you think of the setup:
After several glasses of wine I told him I was thinking about slipping into some lingerie. He was very excited about the idea. I waited about 5 minutes and came out still dressed but with two babydoll nighties in my hand. I told him I just couldn't decide. I showed each to him.He said either one would look great. I could tell he was getting impatient. Anyway I said here help me you hold them up. So he reluctantly got up and I made him hold out the nighties in front of him. I then got this look of inspiration and said " oh my god you wear one and I will wear the other " pause " We'll have a girls slumber party " Before he could think or talk much he was in his nightie. Oh it was so much fun I made him pretend to be a girl for over an hour!
The sex afterword was unbelievable !
I just don't know where we go from here.

+Quote Post
yummymum
post Jun 15 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

Alright Aural, you mentioned makeup, which made me think of this. One time my ex-boyfriend let my daughter and I put makeup on him. It was funny at first until we got to the eyeliner. Then we both just looked at each other and freaked out. We could not get that makeup off of him fast enough. It was some truly SCARY stuff. He thought it was funny.

Yes, and then later on that summer he put my bikini bottoms on when I was in the shower. It was kind of funny seeing my purple leopard print bottoms on a guy that's 6-5 220.

That's all I have to contribute to this converstaion. There's a limit to the extent of my experience with this! Is that a bad thing? ;-)

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 14 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #55

Big Fat Bitch

Ven, I think you maybe my sister from another mother, you sexy thing, you...

Monht85, hey, he already wore your draws. A couple glasses of wine & some encouragement, he'll be doing the babydoll shimmy shimmy in no time... just make sure your roomie is out of town, 'cause humiliation ain't sexy!

The last time a boy wore my panties they were hot pink with black trim, they laced up the sides with black ribbon & had a Chinese fan printed on the bootay & a fortune cookie on the crotch. There was some wicked-good foreplay as I undid each side to get at his package.

I went home with a guy from a Halloween party once (Oddly, the same night I introduced my friend to make-up, but that's a story from another thread!) that I found cooking me eggs in the skirt I'd been wearing the night before. He hadn't been able to find his pants/underwear, but didn't want to risk burning his weiner whilst making brekkie & my skirt was the first garment he came across.

--------------------

+Quote Post
monht85
post Jun 13 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #56

Thanks for all the comments.
Other than my girl friend buying him some lace trimmed Hanes her way panties things have settled down.
Even though I am embarrased For my boyfriend for some silly reason I actually respect him more.
He really looked pretty feminine in my undies and it took a lot of courage.
I agree with the person that posted that what was sexy was that he was being funny for me.

I do have this babydoll that I am dieing to see him in, what are the chances ?
I bet pretty good.

+Quote Post
venetia
post Jun 12 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #57

Hardcore BUSTie

Because it's fun to catch them on your tongue, of course.

+Quote Post
alligator
post Jun 12 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #58

Hardcore BUSTie

Because each one is unique, or because they melt when you touch them...?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 12 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #59

Big Fat Bitch

See, now I think funny *is* sexy. I like a laugh in the sack. And I like cocks. I think they're neat. They're like snowflakes!

--------------------

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Jun 12 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #60

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah katiebelle, if my dude wore my bra/panties, it'd probably just be funny, not sexy. I just can't imagine it.

I also agree that I don't necessarily think cock's are all that attractive. I mean, I love seeing a hard on through a pair of jeans, or in his sexy underwear, but not so much in mine. I dunno...

Maybe I'll have to experiment and report back :-)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 1, 2014 - 04:17 AM