The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Feminist Dance
maimy
post Jun 1 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Carly, ah, welcome to BUST. When you first enter the Lounge, you might notice a small blurb at the top of the fora - "Don't bother to look for rules or moderators - there aren't any! If you're looking for a specific topic and you're not sure whether or not it's already being discussed, swing by the Community Forum and ask. The links in the pink leopard-spotted area to your left are also very helpful. If you're new around here, introduce yourself in the Newbies thread. Hope you enjoy yourself here in the Bust Lounge!"

We like to direct newbies to this advice, as this is a "different kind of message board". Our being self-moderated means that waste is unappreciated, and we try to control new threads by vetting with members first. That is not to say a dance thread would not survive - but (1) it might thrive better in another forum, and (2) without asking others, interest might not turn out to be there. So check around and get to know the place before starting new threads, 'kay? As happens every summer, there's been a BS influx, so people get frustrated with one-off posts and excess thread-age easily.

Always know your audience before you take the mic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jun 1 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #2

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Bloody hell, what is it with everyone picking on the F-Word just now? Is it because, up until yesterday, it had the fewest threads, none of which were pointless?

*wanders off muttering to oneself, tired of being a nice, helpful BUSTie*

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
carlywd
post Jun 1 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #3

I am a dancer and I am interested in feminist dance. Anyone know of any companies? Any information...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 27, 2014 - 07:23 PM