Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Those PMS bars
katiebelle2882
post Jun 3 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #1

Hardcore BUSTie

it is all a tad ludicrous pepper lol

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 3 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #2

hoo! i'm laughing so hard right now. i just read this from the beginning and it's FUNNY! sorry to keep this thread alive but it's good to have a laugh now and then. ok, die thread, die now. ha ha.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 3 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #3

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

(and posted in "Where Can I Find...", where she should have just posted in the first place- it's been determined that the manufacturer doesn't even exist anymore.)

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jun 3 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #4

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Evidently it is like a health food bar that helps with PMS....but she tried starting the discusssion in our daily dose of outrage and got chased out of there so started a new thread.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jun 3 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #5

Hardcore BUSTie

Apparently I am dumber than you, What the hell is a PMS bar?

Sorry to keep the thread alive, amidst it's controversy. It can die after someone fills me in.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
maddy29
post Jun 2 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

ok, how dumb am i? this whole time i was thinking she meant pms bars, like a club where women go when they're having pms. lol. whoops:-)

+Quote Post
snafooey
post Jun 1 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #7

I said a boom chicka rocka chicka rocka chicka boom

Telling people to chill is the ultimate in condescension.

I guess you don't go over the ATWT ever? Thread creation is kind of a hot button issue - has been for a long time.

And I agree that even a cursory glance at the previous thread would have alerted you to the current topic's inappropriateness.

I wouldn't say anything except Bust stalls constantly on my computer - even more so than usual - and I'm guessing the crazy-clogged bandwidth (or are they already in the process of switching over to the new software - how does that work?) may have something to do with it.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 1 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #8

Big Fat Bitch

I would have gone with "where can I find?" in ABFad, myself. If you're looking for something, that's the place to go...

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jun 1 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #9

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Peace...wouldn't this discussion, new thread or not have gone better in our bodies, our hells? It could have gone into the genral discussion thread, bloody girls, something along that line. Frankly, as harsh as it may seem, you have been around here long enough to have known better.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jun 1 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #10

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

I can't speak for everyone but I for one am not simply angry at pointless thread creation but at the blatant disregard for one of the lounge's "rules". What chance do we have of discouraging newbies and tr*lls running amok and cluttering the boards when a "seasoned" BUSTie posts such tripe?

Sorry to be harsh: but posting it in the middle of a discussion about rape was thoughtless, insensitive and reads as if you randomly chose a thread and blind-posted. Are you suffering from such really bad PMS that you had to know that instant?

Inappropriate original post, or not, it was still a pointless thread to start when there are COUNTLESS threads (not engaging with urgent dicussion of rape and outrage) where your post would fit, not ruffle any feathers and probably be answered.

At least you've drawn attention to your NEED.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
peacereverie
post Jun 1 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

You guys really sound encouraging. Sorry I meddled. The thing is that I posted it on the feminist anger thread in the middle of a discussion about rape. I created this thread in an attempt to be courteous and it appears that I have stepped on a few toes. I certainly was not trying to be offensice or rude by creating this thread. I feel a little miffed that you guys would show anger at my creating a thread. I just won't write on it anymore. People are getting so angry about thread creation. My advice...chill!

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Jun 1 2006, 09:06 AM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, starting a new thread for something like this really isnt a good idea. didnt someone in another thread give you a few options. sorry is we sound bitchy but a new thread for PMS bars seems a little rediculous.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jun 1 2006, 04:22 AM
Post #13

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

word, amilita.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
amilita
post May 31 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #14

Me-yow!

What other threads are you referring to? I really think this could have gone somewhere else...anywhere else!

Threads always go off on tangents, get derailed, and have several sub-topics going on at once...I certianly prefer that to a new thread that isn't really needed.

+Quote Post
peacereverie
post May 31 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #15

Hardcore BUSTie

Okay, I'm creating a new thread for this, so I don't have to get in the way of the heated discussion that is going on in other threads. Does anyone know what happened to them? I particularly love the raspberry kind. Any post about this on an unrelated thread can be ignored.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 07:22 PM