Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> C.S.I. Geeks
pixiedust
post Oct 17 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #1

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

I'm telling you...it's getting nearly as bad as the sopranos last season!

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bustygirl
post Oct 16 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #2

Hardcore BUSTie

Worst episode ever. And I'm a fan.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Oct 13 2006, 10:30 AM
Post #3

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

I missed it last night. Was it good, as in worth the hassel of downloading? I didn't like last weeks episode with the talking corpses.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 12 2006, 08:10 AM
Post #4

Big Fat Bitch

Okay. So tonight's the night our beloved Greggo gets his ass handed to him whilst trying to be a good Samaritan. The adverts look pretty nasty. Pig noses, costumes & the big beat down. It will also be KFed's big acting debut. Fannysmackin.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 26 2006, 02:53 AM
Post #5

Big Fat Bitch

A bit o' fluff from the TVGuide.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Intervie...8-FE87745F27A6}

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
taligator
post Sep 22 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

I think that one reason this decision was so easy is how bad the last season was. I didn't care if I wanted it or not. I just feel like Billy Petersen has given up. We know he wants to retire and it shows in his lack of caring about the role.

If he leaves the whole show will go down the tubes (see Stargate SG:1 for reference for Richard Dean Anderson left).

On the other hand, I do feel that the characters of CSI:Miami are invested and want to be there but the writers have taken the storyline into bad soap opera'ville and it's not good.

I think I'll rewatch the old episodes and remember when it was good ..

Oh yeah ... if you didn't catch it, check out Smith.

I enjoyed it and it had a few surprises that I didn't see coming ...

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 22 2006, 12:06 AM
Post #7

Big Fat Bitch

I'ma give it another shot, but if next week is still Greg lite, I'm writing a letter.

Also, I never needed to see Cath with a tampon or find out she has a bush to comb perp hair out of.

--------------------

+Quote Post
taligator
post Sep 21 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

I decided to just throw a tantrum and deleted CSI:LV from my season passes and recorded Grey's Anatomy instead. *gasp*

One day they say that Grissom and Sara have had a relationship for a long time and the next day they are saying that nothing will come of it. I just can't buy that. You can't take it back once it's out there ..

I am boycotting CSI:LV. I am strange.

In another words .. CSI:NY was decent. I am a little confused by the additions in the cast because the new cop they showed looks an awful lot like Aiden, I know it's not her but it's strange. I guess they figured that people were upset when they killed her off and they'd bring back another snarky brunette noo-yawker.

And Mac .. seriously, good for you!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 21 2006, 08:43 PM
Post #9

Big Fat Bitch

Who the? What the? Where my Greggo at? ONE scene. ONE! This is an outrage!

--------------------

+Quote Post
taligator
post Sep 19 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

CSI Miami: Rio (spoilers in white)

I had serious reservations about even watching any of the CSI shows this fall because I just lost interest in them. Last night kicked off the premieres and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

As we all know, well, those who watch the show. Horatio married Marisol Delko (Eric's sister) and then within hours of being married to Horation she is murdered by a member of the Mal Noche gang. Horatio and Eric go all alpha and decide they must all die.

Off to Rio they go to track him down and they find out that Ray Caine is involved in the drugs again leaving poor Yelina home in a huge gorgeous house all alone. Ray Jr. has become a drug mule (how retarded!).

Blah blah blah .. very predictable overall, nothing to get all that excited over. It certainly didn't inspire me to watch the other episodes in the season.

Developments I don't really like ... Natalia is now a CSI, err, wtf? The mole was made a CSI? This makes no sense and Ryan is the only one who seems to believe it's not OK and he treats her like crap which was the best part of the show.

I think I'll be taking this off my season pass list on my TiVo ...

Thursday is CSI:LV (I think) so we'll see what a train wreck that is. I've now heard that they are planning on brushing off the carrot they dangled at the end of last season -- we'll see.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 19 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #11

Big Fat Bitch

SPOILER ALERT!

Supposedly in the KFed ep (Fannypacking), our beloved Greggo hits somebody with a Denali & accidentally *KILLS* them. Thus raining a shitstorm down upon him for a few eps. It sounds like a really VIOLENT episode.

--------------------

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Sep 9 2006, 01:24 AM
Post #12

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

K-Fed is doing a CSI? Oh, it's so over.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
taligator
post Sep 7 2006, 11:22 AM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

“CSI” actress Jorja Fox reveals her thoughts on “CSI”’s new competition with “Grey’s Anatomy.” According to Fox, “There will be very little about our show that will change. I don’t think we’re going to try to be more like ‘Grey’s.’ I think that would be really foolish of us to do. I think that we’ve got a loyal following for what we’ve done, and they’ve got a really amazing following for what they’ve done.”

Surprisingly, Fox didn’t learn it would be revealed Sara and Grissom (William Peterson) were involved in a romantic relationship until four days before shooting the scene. Much like the fans, Fox seems to be in favor of the pairing. “These two people, they have a lot in common. They’re both really not great with people in many respects, and they’re emotionally detached in many respects. If two people like that can kind of find each other, there’s something really beautiful in that,” says Fox. “You have to think all over again, really who is this person and how would she respond and how would she be in this situation. Because she had a couple of boyfriends that she liked, but her sights have sort of always been on this one man.”

To read the full story, see The Boston Herald.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 5 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #14

Big Fat Bitch

CSI: NY spoilers: "Oedipus Hex." The episode features the murder of a Suicide Girl, a member of a group of women Zuiker describes as "a collection of modern day pin up girls. They're the Bettie Pages of this generation. They're extremely gorgeous, with multiple tattoos and piercings. They all take the last name 'Suicide.' It has nothing to do with committing suicide. These are young girls that have a hardcore freedom of expression. They exude confidence and strength as a woman." Also the opening scene of the season premiere is going to be Mac Taylor in bed with Claire Forlani's new character, Peyton Driscoll.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 4 2006, 07:05 AM
Post #15

Big Fat Bitch

Today's Spike marathon seems to be all of last season, so if you need to catch up, now would be a good time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
the_geiger
post Sep 3 2006, 01:50 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

Tomorrow on Spike there's going to be a CSI marathon. I'll probably be watching that as I will have nothing better to do.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 3 2006, 04:55 AM
Post #17

Big Fat Bitch

The KFed ep has been shot & will air in October. Sigh. He'll also be doing a stint as *himself* on Entourage. Die, KFed, die!

Another possible spoiler: Nicky & Cath are out having a drink & somebody slips her a mickey. Her life & her family will be threatened. It sounds fishy to me... who'd mess with the daughter of Sam Braun? I know it's not bigtime common knowledge, but they had appeared together publicly with her as a member of the clan. Also: The producers/writers have intimated that G/S have a brother/sister 'ship & not a romantic one. Damn straight!

It sounds like they're getting all personal & angsty. Grrrr! This year it's going to be going head to head with Grey's Anatomy, so there's supposed to be some kind media blitz.

Here's a link to a new season photo.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/jor...Promo200601.jpg

I've kinda gotten into the last season of NY. But only because I want to make out with Flack. Or Danny. Or watch Flack make out with Danny.

--------------------

+Quote Post
taligator
post Sep 2 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #18

Hardcore BUSTie

Edward Furlong is joining the cast of CSI:NY in a recurring role.. that should be, uh, interesting. smile.gif

I may just remove my CSI and CSI Miami subs, I just think the outline for Miami is way too farfetched and I just don't know how they'll recover from last seasons finale in Las Vegas ..

I hate when TV disappoints me

+Quote Post
taligator
post Aug 31 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree, I'm not much into this new season of CSI. I'll still watch it but not with any great anticipation.

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to CSI:NY this season - mostly because last season was so enjoyable.

CSI:Miami will be interesting since Horatio and Eric have gone after Marisol's killer. I am hoping that they SHOW that on the show instead of referring to it in the past and just carrying on as normal. ETA: I did see that they find out that Ray is undercover AGAIN (how did he manage? He's supposed to be dead) and Ray Jr. is a drug mule? COME ON .. how freakin far fetched can we make this show? *grumble* I may just take all the CSI shows off myseason pass list.

But yes, GSR is the death knell for the show .. yuck. And KFed? Let me barf ..

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 28 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #20

Big Fat Bitch

Thanx Bunnyb, I am a tard sometimes!

Okay. So the season starts September 21st. I think we all know they totally jumped the shark with the season finale & the reveal on the Gil/Sara 'ship. I'll probably still watch because I want to have Billy Petersen's babies (Shut the fuck up, Speedy. He looked gorgeous in his tux last night on the Emmy's.) & this will be his last season as Gil Grissom. His contract is up, he's bored, & he & his wife bought an apartment in dowtown Chicago so he can return to the theatre. I don't think the show would last long without him.

I got two mini spoliers: Somebody is gonna hand our beloved Greggo's ass to him while he & Sara are out on a scene. I think it would be really funny if it was a Samoan lady like IRL, but whatevs. This is the really weird spoiler. *KFED* aka Cletus Spears will be making his acting debut as a kid that hassles Nick & Warrick in the field. Yeah. KFed guest starring is one of the final nails in the CSI Las Vegas coffin.

I dunno what Eric Szmanda is gonna do after it's all over, but he can stay at my house.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 29, 2014 - 12:15 AM